• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

johomoe-and for the record...

Keytext101

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Did I do exactly what I said I would in the time frame agreed upon? Which was buying you a cd key and leveling a toon for you to level 40 on that new cd key? I did, your end of the deal was at level 20 I would get access to the warrior, that did not happen. You did give me access after the acount expired a few days later. Finally reached 40 for you and then you claimed you can not find the cd key. With out that there is little recourse I would have if you decided to take the account back. So I called Blizzard to find out what is needed if i do not have the cd key....and basically nothing, anyone calling in with that key is able to claim the account was hacked. I would never had agreed to the deal with out the cd key included. I made sure to ask many times if you had that information and every time you said yes.

I am not going to put any game time into that account, I will take my losses, so you might as well call Blizzard and get the account back.

Thanks for the positve feedback while it lasted lol.

johomoe-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
We did agree upon me giving the account name and pw at lvl 20, but you never asked for it. You then asked for it at lvl 30 thats when i gave it to you.
The account ran out of time and i offered to put a new month on it when u had finished the leveling, but when u were done you said dont worry about it you would do it yourself.

I told the truth i dont have the cd-key and nobody knows it, i never planned on recalling the warrior or having anything to do with him ever again. But if u dont want him ill have him back thnx. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Keytext101

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well at least you admit that I did everything on my part. And go ahead and recall the account as I will never play it without the Key.

Other then that the negative feed back is incorrect as I did deliver on everything.