EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Job Offer: WoW Classic boosting/powerleveling

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
1708   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
I'm looking to expand my team of levelers.

What is required:
- Being able to do a 1-60 job within 3 weeks for any class/server combination. In the end, the character must have a 60% mount, at least 100 gold and at least one profession leveled to 300 (can be a gathering profession).
- Leveling done by hand. No botting or multiboxing.

What is preferred:
- Being able to do 1-60 in 2 weeks (fast service).
- Being open for other jobs such as gold farming, dungeon runs, gearing up chars etc.
- Being able to stream while playing.

Payouts are done via Paypal (or WMZ if you're from Ukraine).

The first job that you'll do will be a test job. This would show me whether you're capable of doing a full job within the given limits and whether you're fast enough to be able to take on fast orders or just standard ones. The test job is still paid, just less than standard orders.

After that, you can take orders as they show up. Currently demand is pretty high, so there shouldn't be much waiting to be assigned a job. Pay per job is determined on a case by case basis and primarily depends on the the time limit.

If interested, send me a PM on the forums or add me on skype.

And If you'd like to just make accounts for me and not work for customers with strict time limits, that's also an option.

Last edited:
ip hash: 2847d0b8d1457bb7768429