• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Jimmyjones12 Where are you!

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
You said that since you didn't send the gamecard I ordered in 24 Hours that you would send another one and refund my money, its been 3 days now? And I still haven't seen you on AIM...not saying that your a scammer just would like a response!

Thanks

JimmyJones

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
After being accused of scamming this guy for $50 iv been spending most of my day trying to sort it out with paypal. My hours are hard to permit to get on AIM, with UNI, and Work and I truly forgot about the g/card i o u. Which I will get around to today and refund you. Im truly sorry for my absense and ill be on after work today to sort your problem out /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

To the guy who accused me of scamming, good luck iv got Screenshots of me giving you the info that works and, you login off after you got the account and trying to re-trive the money. I hope you lose and i recalled the account so gg scammer. If anyone wants these Screenshots email me at [email protected]

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thanks, never doubted ya /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

....sorry to hear about that scammer, its frustrating, I know.