• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO!?!?!

Nore

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys, this is basically what happened. About 2 months ago I purchased a WoW account from Ebay. The guy seemed very legit and he was even Paypal Verified. After I won the auction I immediatly sent payment and he gave me all of the necessary information including SQA and CD key. Everything seemed fine and that was pretty much the end of it.

Fast forward 2 months (yesterday) and it seems as if the guy has recalled his account. I can't log into the game all of a sudden and when I try to change the password to the account it says the information doesn't match so I am assuming he changed the contact information. I immediatly tried to file a dispute with Paypal but it seems as if I am uneligible because you only have 45 days from the purchase of the item even if they are Paypal Verified.

Is there anything I can do? Since Paypal doesn't seem to be able to do anything can I take legal action or something? I'm really pissed so any advice you guys can give me I would appreciate. By the way, I spent a little over $1,200 on the account, it had 3 VERY epic characters on it

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
If you remember his e-mail or can find him send him $1 through paypal and file a dispute. Then he's f-ed!

[/ QUOTE ]

How would that help at all?

In a couple days phone Blizzard and change the e-mail on the account using the CD key \ SA make sure you say you're the person who's name is on the account...

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Do what Nuka said, but if he is original owner he take still can it back.

The only option you really have then is to get the account banned, so he cant use it either.

Stev