• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Inquiry and possible scammer?

soad0488

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey, i am wondering if Impekt has had any problems in the past, should i beware of him, or deal with him?. also i did a deal with afullmoon1(his aim name) a bit back and then the account psswrd changed, and i told him about it he said he would recall it and then dissapeared, has anyone had any problems with him before? or what......

cyrix2005-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I've already recieved accusations from him through IM's / PM's. Before everyone takes this user seriously I told him myself to post proof before accusing someone of being a "scammer" .

This is an account he purchased from me for $150.00 and disputed the payment 14 days later. My number 1 rule is "If the money gets disputed the account gets recalled" Who wouldn't?

You have no proof / credibility as of now , post some and I will counter it with the receipt of your 150$ dispute soad0488. You stole your money back after purchasing my merchandise so yes I am re-selling it.