EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying In need of great Elite Collection Accounts - i Sell Your Account with Style!

Faction
Horde, Alliance
Class
High End

R3alAcc0unts

Ultimate SelleršŸ’„ Content CreatoršŸŒŸ Honest PersonšŸŒˆ
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
89   0   0
Country
Germany
Hello are you an Owner of an Account, that has many Mounts, Achievements, Titles, Pets, Rank1 Titles, rare Items and so on....yes thats exactly what i'm searching for.

You can sell your Account through me. You ask Yourself how? Here are the steps!

1. Contact me on Discord or Skype
2. Show me what you have to offer and provide me an Link
3. i will ask for your login Info and check on him
4. if i agree, i will work on your behalf selling the account
5. The Accountsale goes only through me from now on
6. I might buy it an one point if i feel you can be trusted

Why chose my service?

1. I offer 3 plattforms for the selling process. OwnedCore, G2G and ofcause EpicNPC
2. I have sticky threads for both EpicNPC and Ownedcore, generating the most possible Attention and Appeal for your treasur
3. I treat Accounts with all the dignity and love they deserve and will create an unique presentation + profile pic

ezgif.com-gif-maker(12).gif
ezgif.com-optimize(13).gif
ezgif.com-optimize(7).gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker(16).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker(9).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker(14).gif

4. I will inform you about my every step, discuss with you price Thoughts and update you on new buyer Questions
5. Your account will be sold with all the respect it deserves, after all he is a big part of Gaming History

Discord:
Spektraltiger#9908

I also search Boosters who want to make a bit money for Itemlevel Boosts and other Things!

Last edited:
ip hash: c69edce42f67ad6e3a5fbe

Minalthor

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Good Service

This is a Realy good Seller. He is patient and knows how to sell your Account.
He answers fast and he seems to be confident in what he is doing.
I would totaly reccomend to take him as your Seller.

Kahnhar

1   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Sold an account as original owner to R3alAcc0unts

The process went smoothly, the buyer was serious and took all the necessary steps, as well as having made the payment instantly via PayPal. Recommended!

Maekz

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very good and fair process

Hello guys,

I sold my 2010-Account as original owner to R3alAcc0unts.

My Charakters from this Account were a part of High-End-Raiding-Guilds. R3alAcc0unts contacted me in a very professional way. He made me a very good and fair offer for my Account. My Account had lots of special and rare Mounts (like TCG Spectraltiger, Feldrake, Mottled Drake and much more Rare-Dropping-Mounts).

I am very happy about the process and the very fast payment from R3alAcc0unts via PayPal. I quickly realized that he has a lot of experience with the game and he was very interested to get a deeper connection with me as a seller. He wanted to make 100% sure, that I am the original owner of the account, so his future customers will have the same selling/buying-experience, that he has with me - a very good experience!

I am glad that I found a buyer who appreciates the value of my account (and the time I invested in) so much.

Kind regards,

Maekz

1   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Really nice seller!

Hi,

I sold as a owner my account and this guy is a really nice seller. He know what he do and everything is absolutly fair. Really nice contact and he answer fast.

Never saw fairness like that.

In my mind best one!

shaderaid

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
trusted buyer , would sell again

I know this guy for quite a while Now and decided to sell my Account. He was my First Choice.

He was interested fast and we Made a deal.
After 5 Minutes i got my payment, everything went Smooth.

Trusted and fast Buyer, would sell again.

Narzhul

1   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
WoW Account

Very good Service.

Spektraltiger is a really good and trustful seller. He is Patient, Kind and knows how to sell accounts and treat them safe.
He responds very fast and helps you 24/7/7.
Process went very smooth.

Marved

1   0   0
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very good service

Recently helped me sell my account, everything went really smooth and a lot faster than i expected. Very trustworthy guy, took care of me like he promised and also a very nice person.

mg8

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
27   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
A+++! Very professional dude and provides a great service. I put my faith in him to sell my account and he came through! Very easy to communicate with, very honest and professional!

ip hash: e8c3d39a9ca0db32e138fe

mg8

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
27   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
A++! Solid communication and execution!

I couldn't be happier with how my account was sold. Very good job!

4   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Excellent service as always

Sold an account to Realaccounts: Big blizz bear account. Fast and smooth and would expect nothing less from this buyer/seller. My third deal now with this guy and he is brilliant and always gets the deal done with no messing around. Payment recieved instantly.

I am sure i will be dealing with him again :)

Thank you!

Zinkan97

1   0   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Awesome Seller! :D

Excellent seller who provides good service and management of all details regarding your account.

He sold a 2000 euro account in less than a week with very fast transactions and smooth communication with everyone!

Thanks again! :)

4   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Excellent purchase, Excellent price and Exceptional service!

Purchesed a priest for 800

As always the seller provides professional service from start to finish and sells excellent quality accounts for a very fair price!, this is my 4th purchase now and i am very very happy with it, Excellent price for what i got and always acxtive to answer any questions that i have.

Built a friendship with the seller now and is always on hand to give me any support i need got the account within 5mins of sending payment he is noy my go to guy

Service 5*
Price 5*
Quality 5*

Again thank you realaccounts for your great work and looking forward to buying again!