• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Imbecile ALERT

kaymor-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ok so this guy contacts me on aim.. apperently the lock i had was his.. or he made it up.. lol i dont even know but whatever hes a [censored]

Orcwarrior60: ok can i see? ill be waiting
Orcwarrior60: oh wait you cant...
Orcwarrior60: yea next time you try scammin make sure you have the SA so it doesnt get jacked back [censored]...I hope you like the negative on ur markee name. go cry in a corner and cut urself
yeaokffs: what?
Orcwarrior60: try loging on the lock now
yeaokffs: [censored]?
[censored] scam that lock, i traded my rogue for it
Orcwarrior60: yea sure...dont even try you dont know who i am but i know what youve been doin
yeaokffs: dude [censored] [censored] you got the wrong guy
yeaokffs: and i never said i had SA
yeaokffs: good god
Orcwarrior60: shut the [censored] up, I know you took the lock i have people sayin you did, dont even try.
yeaokffs: like who?
[censored] take ur lock i traded my rogue on khaz modan for it ill even give u the sn of who i got it from
[censored] would i post it on markee
[censored] i didnt even know it was a stolen account then i get you on my [censored] [censored]
Orcwarrior60: yea dude im not going into detail and im ot giving you the name of the guy who told me u stole it.
[censored] homo.
Orcwarrior60: i told him I wouldnt tell you who took it. look dude dont even try..get your lock back if you want...
yeaokffs: what lock?
Orcwarrior60: rpgue**
Orcwarrior60: rogue**
yeaokffs: remove my negative please. i never scammed you. thanks. if you can prove it come back.

Mec

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: GAY GUY ALERT

yea dude, dont even try to make me look like the bad guy... Funny thing is im on your vent now and heared you talkin about it through a freind... not only that but when my friend got on the rogue he got over 5 tells of people flamin him beacuse they got scammed as well. I also know you have other peoples accounts and will contact them when the time is right. Right now im not revalin info on Markee rather im whispering them indivdiually that way I can keep all the people who are callin you a scammer away from you and your friends. I have logs and other ways of proving you wrong and will share later... im just waiting to see how this plays out and I will use the info I have to prove you wrong and end you scammin business forever.

Pirate

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

I have known Mec for a while we have never traded but he has played my accounts plenty of times and he is an honest guy so I believe him more than I belive Kaymor. Also he told me some time ago that his warlock got scammed off him so he isn't lieing about being scammed

And isn't Kaymor ChevyZ? I know ChevyZ was a scammer so can anyone clarify this? Do they share the same IP?

kaymor-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

[censored] right now becuase i didnt steal anyones account. im getting accused. there is no proof. please show me some or i guess im in denial till then ?

kaymor-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

[ QUOTE ]
I have known Mec for a while we have never traded but he has played my accounts plenty of times and he is an honest guy so I believe him more than I belive Kaymor. Also he told me some time ago that his warlock got scammed off him so he isn't lieing about being scammed

And isn't Kaymor ChevyZ? I know ChevyZ was a scammer so can anyone clarify this? Do they share the same IP?

[/ QUOTE ]

ohh and chevyz is my cousin btw, and did post while he was at my house a while ago.

Mec

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

beacuse the people who told me you were a scammer told me not to. DOnt worry man, I am IMing ppl.

Pirate

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

ROFL ChevyZ is your cousin? Im sure i have seen that excuse used by scammers who ahve 2 markee accounts on the same IP.