• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

IGE likes to scam

yellowpages

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
IGE yes them likes to scam people. here is how they do it.

You sell them account. Funny how exaclty 25-29 days later they file a complaint on you. Saying So and so bought this account and now for a reason NOT OF THERE OWN (ya right) they cannot log into it. We know you reset the password.

They actually got the money, i went and had the IP's traced and i am now seeking legal action against IGE U.S. LLC for internet fraud.

you dirty dogs

krtomega200

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I wouldn't sell accounts to them... it's like selling cars for scraps.

They quoted my account for $98... lmao.

My account has 4 level 75 jobs, 60M gil, 94 Alchemy, 8 God Gears... for $98... lol /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bossxii

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I've sold one account to them a while back. Well actually it's Memighty1 or something is their site that buys em. First off they REQUIRE you to have all the info, SQA, CD key etc.. You enter a contract by agreeing with their terms and I'm sure for all the accounts they buy they probably get scammed 100x more then anyone else. Bottom line is if the account is no longer able to login your responsible to get it reset and usuable. Otherwise it clearly states in their agreement they will seek a refund from you.

Yes they are a volume dealer you won't get 25% of what your account is worth if you were to sell it but they assume all the risk and from my experiece and couple people that left wow that sold their acct's to em, went smooth no issues. I don't know what happened in your case but good luck in the resolve.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
First off they REQUIRE you to have all the info, SQA, CD key etc..

[/ QUOTE ]

See thats what I don't understand. If they( IGE) require and then have ALL the information like CD Key and SQA how can they come back on the original seller if they gave the new buyer all this info?

Does that mean I can buy an account from them , claim that I can't log in and then I get my money back? *confused*

bossxii

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ya I don't know his specific situation but I'm guessin he has the SQA CD key but maybe he's not the original owner so he can't retrieve the inormation to his email. I don't think IGE changes the email to theirs or whatever.

As far as buying one and saying you can't login.. dunno how that would work. I've only had good experiences with IGE the one time I sold them my priest and bought a char about a year go. No issues. I'd be interested to hear what legal actoin can be taken and what rights someone has. I hope there become a legal way to go after people that scam others and prove not only they stole something but assing a resonable value based on market pricing as to what that person would be sue'd for.

Rangler-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sorry to dig this topic up if its old but ige also tends to put up accounts on there site that they don't have beware when you are buying from them

Rangler-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lol i doubt it IGE reminds me alot of SE on ffxi they give you automated answers on they're live chat and use the same system everytime with fake made up names to make themselves sound good.

WoWGlider14-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Every1 listen to this for a second. I sold them a 60 hunter for 121 dollars a while back. Where they ask for your first name I didn't put the original name on the account. Since I wasnt original owner. They call up and get the account banned and then tell paypal that they have been trying to contact me which they haven't. So they recall the 121 dollars and get my account banned. And I can't Send in an ID since Im not the original owner. Memighty1.com sucks 00=======D

blackgoat_08

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you plan on selling your account to a major company and then spending it on another MMO you should try selling to www.disney.com they will offer you a paypal offer, and a disney dollar. They generaly offer about 30 more dollars for your account if you take the disney dollars. So I suggest using them if you plan on reusing your money on a MMO.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
As I stated earlier I have been playing with the idea of conducting an interview with the good folks from IGE.

I put out some feelers and it looks as if its going to happen.
Still no promises !

Im going to make a seperate thread in the Lounge and I would like you guys to think about some questions you would like answered. Now the questions cant be anything like

" Dude why you scam me ? " LOL Cuz ya know they won't answer that or accept an interview that contains questions like it. Put your thinking hats on !