• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

If anyone needs any help at all just aim me.

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you need help with searching for a scammer finding out his other aim/markee names or if ur just to lazy to do it urself drop me a line ill do the best i can to help u find out all the history of the person u want to know about. Please dont aim me just for me to look up random people only if ur truly worried about being scammed.

AIM:Zomgsexisfun

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you need help with searching for a scammer finding out his other aim/markee names or if ur just to lazy to do it urself drop me a line ill do the best i can to help u find out all the history of the person u want to know about. Please dont aim me just for me to look up random people only if ur truly worried about being scammed.

AIM:Zomgsexisfun

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Im a scammer? yea neg left by namelessone eh? lol he leaves everyone random negs i dont even have a mage to trade. But yea hit me up on aim for help ive helped a few people not get scammed. Im going out to a party for halloween but will be on from about 3-6.

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Im a scammer? yea neg left by namelessone eh? lol he leaves everyone random negs i dont even have a mage to trade. But yea hit me up on aim for help ive helped a few people not get scammed. Im going out to a party for halloween but will be on from about 3-6.