EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling iAccomplish's MMR Boosting - All Servers - Competitive Prices - Trusted Mod

Boost Services
Boosting
Extra
Auto Chess

iAccomplish

EpicNPC Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
133   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 76a789474f318d2bcdcd0b
0   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast, reliable and constant update

Booster won 2/3 Rank Double Down Token but played 4 games to make it equal. There are constant updates on booster progress. Bought service 12 hours ago and 12 hours later, it was done. Highly recommend this service!

kyrie313

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Very efficient and fast service. 100% Legit and easy to talk. Nice work!

ip hash: 90a106ff8f8a011e4f2e2d

kyrie313

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very Good service

Very fast and efficient service. 100% Legit and easy to talk. Nice work!

DaRulerSWE

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
10   0   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Booster tilted, big delay - lost 4k Behaviour score...

Long time player here, peaked at 5.5k mmr back in the days. After years of idle, played few games and another year of idle i picked up the game again.
Went fast downhil, calibrated to 3,9k mmr and lost my way over 8 months to 2.3k. As a mainly support player, the climb would be rough so I went for this service.
The ETA was set to 8-11 days, wich started of with a 1 day delay cus booster was tierd.
Then it did carry one, with a few bumps on the road (One day went -25mmr) , one day just one game played. I had a really open conversation about this with the manager.
Then, When logged in to do my predictions, I noticed the booster managed to get down to 6,2k Behaviour score from my 9k+.
I talked about this, and manager said this was normal. Thing is, i never seen this before.
The booster went on and lost a few games, the day after I got the message booster would take another day off cus tilted
We where at this point looking into a delay on aprox 2 ½ week, closer to 3 if the booster hold the same average gain as he did for the first week. From 8-11 days, to 30+, so i asked to cancel the order, pay for the work done and get a refound. This was arranged, even tho I have to wait 7 days for the money to come back.

But the "surprise" here was that today when i gamed and watched the score, I found out I am muted for 126 hours. 126!. And my Behaviour score is down to 5.4k.....
I take pride in not beeing a toxic player and behave well, not leave games and such and has allways been high on the score, allways had pleasant games more or less.

I feel that this service ruined my account, and i cant recomend them. Manager said "he will talk to booster" but that wont really help me, i am have been offered any compensation or anything at all.