• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

I need some help!

blackgoat_08

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright, So I traded for an account about 3 weeks ago. Everything was good until I put it up for trade. Then some guy under the name [email protected] (on msn) said that he bought the account from the guy who traded it to me and he scammed it off him. He told me to give him the account back, or give him a cut of the sales. If I didn't do that, he would call blizzard and have it locked. Any ideas on what I should do?

he gave me screenshots showing that he MADE the payments and that's it. Here is our MSN conversation:
Click here to view your entire conversation history with this contact

[email protected] said:
anything new?
=) ~TDR~ Blackgoat <3 Eve< ! <><> http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/8603/netard6rv.jpg LoL........ said:
no
[email protected] said:
ah k

[email protected] says:
so?

=) ~TDR~ Blackgoat <3 Eve< ! <><> You have the most beautiful name i've ever cursed says:
so what
[email protected] says:
anything new?
=) ~TDR~ Blackgoat <3 Eve< ! <><> You have the most beautiful name i've ever cursed says:
nope
[email protected] says:
i need moeny for the account
what?
[email protected] says:
the priest and warior i need something from it
[email protected] says:
i have to earn all teh money and i don't have the account
mmhmm
i've yet to see evidence yuou payed for the account
[email protected] says:
k i will take SS and stuff
[email protected] says:
and the account will be locked soon
which account?
[email protected] says:
the priest and war
why is it getting locked?
[email protected] says:
im talking to blizzard
okay, so I suppose you wern't wanting anything from it then?
that's a stupid thjing to do
[email protected] says:
well you don't belive me or anything
because you arn't showing any proof
for all I know you could of owned the account at once traded it and wanted it back
[email protected] says:
k i will show you all the proof
alright, I asked you for the proof ten minutes ago
[email protected] says:
if i showed you the Ss of payment is that proof?
i'd need more than an SS
that's "all" the proof you have?
[email protected] says:
name it
[email protected] says:
what all you want
everything you have
[email protected] says:
well i showed you i had all the info
[email protected] says:
the warrior i gave one of his 16 slot bags to a friend
you never showed me info
[email protected] says:
tam is sq/a
[email protected] says:
account name is deathx5
like I said, you could of traded it a while ago and wanted it back now
doesn't mean you were scammed
[email protected] says:
DEE8X7-E7R2-BF292D-RGRY-DYZKB
read the above statment
[email protected] says:
wellt ell em what you want
i've told you twice
I want the proof you were scammed
[email protected] says:
like?
you said you had proof
show me
[email protected] says:
k i will talk to some of the guild ppl of Eminent
what's that solve?
[email protected] says:
well they knew i bought the account then disappeared and stuff and i have no clue but you said the payment stuff wasen't enough
you've never showed me anything about payment
[email protected] says:
you said that wasen't enough
show me it
[email protected] says:
ok
[email protected] says:
hmm i pushed prtscreen and don't know where it went
go to paint and paste
[email protected] says:
ok
[email protected] sends:

[email protected] says:
there is one
[email protected] says:
sent him a payment of $150 and $250

You have failed to receive file "act1.JPG" from [email protected]

send again
[email protected] says:
have to cover up bank account lol
[email protected] sends:

Open(Alt+P)

You have successfully received C:\Documents and Settings\Robie LaPoint\My Documents\My Received Files\act1.JPG from [email protected]

[email protected] sends:

Open(Alt+P)

You have successfully received C:\Documents and Settings\Robie LaPoint\My Documents\My Received Files\act2.JPG from [email protected]

[email protected] says:
there they are
why'd you black out the taskbar?
[email protected] says:
hmm idk
[email protected] says:
that a prob?
don't know why you would
[email protected] says:
just did