• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

I just got scammed

Vehement

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I just got scammed out of my WoW Account anyone reading this plz dont trade with a person who has an AIM address of Ellioteza he just screwed me....also if anyone has some kind of wow account that would nice enough to let me have one drop a reply here /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

bearfkr

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sigh... sorry to hear that. Wish I could help ya out. I just got done talking with ellioteza but he claimed I had nothing he was looking for. I'll consider myself lucky.

For_the_Loose

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Wow, I was about to trade with that guy, but I told him I wanted to wait 2 hours or so just to see my other offers..thanks for the info, and sorry to hear you got scammed :/

Jurai3

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer
yup, i got scammed by her also, lucky for me i had sqa and called back before she sharded my gear or something like that

SupaSnipaX

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sorry to hear that but you guys need to know that you are risking yourself when you trade. You don't have the SQ/A? Then that really sucks, you guys are always taking a BIG risk when you trade w/o it. In my opinion do not TRADE unless they give you information first if both of you don't have it. ( but both of you will be first then right? ) Well if they don't want to, just don't trade and live it. If you have SQ/A get it back instantly? And people lose there accounts and expect a free one from some random person. This isn't a flame just a warning to you *noob* traders.