• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

I just got keylogged! by Khaoxxkidd Identify theft!

WoWGlider14-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Warning My AIM and Email aren't working WoWglider14 and [email protected]

Here is the convo we had last night.

Khaoxxkidd: hey are you still selling that warrior
WoWglider14: No sorry
Khaoxxkidd: awww i really wanted it
Khaoxxkidd: darn o well
WoWglider14: Try me again later
Khaoxxkidd: hey look what i made http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5353987513815819815&q=world+of+warcraft&hl=en
WoWglider14: k
WoWglider14: Thats actually pretty good how did you get the timing and the words so good?
Khaoxxkidd: i got this program called fraps the other day. www.fraps.com
Khaoxxkidd: if you want a free copy i can send you one
WoWglider14: Sure that would be sweet
WoWglider14: Can you show me how to use it also?
Khaoxxkidd: whats your email address?
WoWglider14: [email protected]
Khaoxxkidd: k
Khaoxxkidd: i gotta go to bed. ill show you how to use it tommorow
WoWglider14: Alrighty thank you!
Khaoxxkidd signed off at 2:03:17 AM.

So he emailed me a keylogger. And he got my AIM SN. My email. My warrior account is banned. And god knows what else. Ill have to check all my stuff. I took the keylogger off my computer. And I didn't want to recall anything since he would then get my SQ/SA and all that stuff.

Roxas

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I'm disappointed, can't believe you fell for such a silly thing.
Never download .exe files from e-mail attachments, unless it's from a trusted/real-life friend. Most email services (gmail, hotmail) scan these files before letting you download them.

Worst case scenario if you download the file, SCAN IT with a virus scanner. If anything flags, don't open it. Not worth the time it'll take to get all your stuff back.

RagingNerd

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hey wowglider this is dsgbmatt well you need to get in touch with me and see what we need to do about that war account i already sent you the money for it and you havent got back to me yet and if you did get hacked im sorry but either way you owe me the war or my money back bro if i dont get a response from you soon im going to file a dispute with paypal.

guys i dont know if this wowglider14 is a scammer or not i cant call that yet but this whole deal seems fishy i payed him $215 for his war i send him the money and hes not on aim later he gets on and i ask him for the info he says one sec got to do somthing i wait for about 2 hrs hit him back up ask him how everything going and is there an update on getting me the info.

he tells me to wait till today to get the info from him because he wants to make sure the payment goes threw well i payed with paypal with a cc in my paypal it show completed i went to my bank it says its cleared and came out my bank so from that the payment is cleared. now this happens with the guy like i said im not calling him a scammer just yet but from whats going on now it seems he is but hopefully that turns out wrong and i either get my money back or the account get intouch with me man.

you got my email if not make a new aim and post it back here or add me dsgbmatt i want to here from you asap 2 marrow morning im filing a dispute if i dont here from you.

WoWGlider14-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey dsgbmatt,

I remember talking to you Friday on AIM about the Warrior account and you said you couldn't send the money or something. And I got keylogged from Khaoxxkid Saturday. So if you were talking to anyone on AIM it was him. Did you message him first? And do you have any Convos saved or anything. And I tried my SQ/SA on my paypal account and I couldn't recover it. I had $145 dollars in there. And my warrior account is banned for some reason. So I don't think me giving you the warrior is an option any more = ( I'm calling paypal up tonight to see what they can do. So I will talk to you on the phone or on AIM then. My temporary SN will be WoWseller14.

If you got messages from me on Saturday/Sunday it wasn't from me. I hope nothing else has gone wrong.

So matt just see if you have AIM logs or something. And Ill call up paypal tonight. Sorry for the inconvienence. And btw I always require phone conversations with my trades/sales.

RagingNerd

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ok i filed a paypal dispute and escalated it so not its in paypals hands to fix this im sure theyll be contacting you i provided them with this forum convo i didnt have aim convos since it dosent auto save and i forgot to. hopefully theyll get your account back along with my money thanks hope to hear from you soon.

xOnARampagex

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
that kid always messages me begging to play my account.
i dont trust him lol
sorry you got keylogged bro
that tauren video is pretty funny too
hope you get all your stuff back