• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

i got scammed

FFXiguy

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok some guy named XxXPhisherXxX his aim said he was gunna trade me his mnk and he wanted go same time i gave him my info and he gave me fake info and changed my password
id unno his markee name but his msn was [email protected] and i exited in convo because he sigjhned of then i asdked him on aim if he made amistake in pword etc but he gave me the same bs story that that was the pass before we traded then he sighned off with myaccount

Rangler-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Tredatet is his forum name, FFXI676 IM'd me saying he got scammed around the time XxXPhisherXxX logged off AIM i don't know if this is enough to go off but becareful with this guy

Danny05

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Ok some guy named XxXPhisherXxX his aim said he was gunna trade me his mnk and he wanted go same time i gave him my info and he gave me fake info and changed my password
id unno his markee name but his msn was [email protected] and i exited in convo because he sigjhned of then i asdked him on aim if he made amistake in pword etc but he gave me the same bs story that that was the pass before we traded then he sighned off with myaccount

[/ QUOTE ]

His name should have been the first warning sign; *that's too bad*

Definitions of "phishing" on the Web:

* is the act of tricking someone into giving them confidential information or tricking them into doing something that they normally wouldn’t do or shouldn’t do.

Related phrases: anti-phishing act of 2005 anti-phishing software phishing scams phishing site password phishing