• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Hypothetical trade guardian question

Coalescence

Account Disabled
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So I bought an account from a guy, seemed like a trusted reseller.

https://www.epicnpc.com/members/westorm.1591440/

Even if we went trough TG and spent what 35 euros for middle man, at the end of the day even through TG I would still ended up scammed?

TG would in reality just secure that I transaction is done but what happens after nobody cares?

Report ip hash: 4d482b623704ee02502374

AZURAKAGAMI

Security Consultant
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Local Moderator
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
Hi @Coalescence,

I wanted to drop in and shed some light on what Trade Guardian is all about. TG main gig is to make sure your transactions go off without a hitch, checking out the stuff you're buying to make sure it's all good. But, and it's a big but, if things go sideways, like the seller pulling a fast one, reversing deals, or if the account gets banned, that's not on us. It's super important you do your homework and pick sellers that are legit and trustworthy.

I'd really recommend taking a few minutes to go over our Trade Guardian guide and some tips on safe trading practices. It's packed with info to help you make smart moves.

And about the "nobody cares" bit, I'm not exactly sure where that's coming from. We definitely care a lot, actually. If you've gone through with Trade Guardian and hit a snag like an account recall, hit up our dispute section. We're all about getting to the bottom of things and helping out. I hope that clears up any confusion bud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Useful threads to visit

Trade Guardian Know-How - Click here

Safe Trading Practices - Click here

How Do I Make A Thread Or Edit My Content? - Click here

How Do I Filter Out Neutral Feedback? - Click here

Feedback Disputes - Click here

Active Disputes - Click here

Help Section - Click here

Report ip hash: b372fbd1356d0b709c0456