EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Followers
10k+ Followers
Category
Animals, Business, Cars/Motor, Entertainment, Food/Nutrition, Fashion, Other, People, Sports/Fitness, Tech/PC, Travel

Goga Rise

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
17   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
All these pages were grown organically, all followers are real and active.

I will update this thread anytime that I have a new account for sale.

These pages are ready to be monetized.

ACCOUNTS
20K CARS PAGE $160
https://www.instagram.com/amgwor1d/
More info about this account here https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/premium-20k-cars-page.1477785/
155K BABES PAGE GROWING 1K DAILY
https://www.instagram.com/jenni.lovees/

Running out of stock, buy before you miss the opportunity.

MONETIZATION IDEAS
How can I make money with these Instagram pages?
-Shoutouts
All you need to do is reach to brands/models/similar pages.
There are different buyers for different niches.
30 daily minutes can turn into a good amount of money at the end of the month.

-Dropshipping/E-Commerce
If you are tired of spending so much money on ads, buying Instagram accounts is a great way to make more profit from your shop.
All you need to do is turn an Instagram page into your business page, you will only pay once for the Instagram account and you will be able to advertise your brand for years.

-Affiliate
All you need to do is promote an affiliate product and you will get paid each time you make a sale.
There a lot of websites where you can find products to promote, just Google "Affiliate Marketing"

Growing and reselling
You can just grow it and sell it when it is at 100K,200K,300K...
Brands will pay you thousands of dollars for these accounts.

You can also use these pages to leverage your own pages by making unlimited shoutouts between them.

These are just the basics, there are unlimited ways to make money on Instagram, everything you can imagine of.

PAYMENT
-Trade Guardian (PayPal or BTC) (Buyer pays the fee) I recommend using this as it is a fast and safe way for both, best Escrow service.

-PayPal Friends and Family. If you don´t want to pay fees you can just pay me with PayPal F&F. As you can see from my feedback I am a legit seller so you will not have any problems.

-Bitcoin

I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
I get new Instagram pages every week so if you are a good buyer I can give you some great deals.

If you want to buy a page in a specific niche I can get for you a great page in a few days.

I also sell cheap shoutouts on pages with 10K-100K followers.

Let's make some money together :)

CONTACT
-PM me here

-Telegram @gogarise

-Email [email protected]

Last edited:
ip hash: 87f2dfb94b937b2590a0b3

Goga Rise

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
17   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
do you have any food theme IG account?
I am currently growing one and I sold some of them in the past, when I have one for sale I will post it in this thread

Last edited:
ip hash: f610ab4db2a7828e744fb9