• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

How I screwed with a SCAMMER!! MUAHAHAHA!!

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, I was doing a research paper, when I received an AIM from "Cundara123." He tells me that if I buy him 1000g on Spinebreaker Eu Horde for his character, "Pistelo," that he would give me his GM Warrior.

He even lets me log into his GM Warrior. We continue the conversation and we decide upon a transaction, in which I would first send him 20gold by buying it from wowmine.com, and after he said he would give me all the info, and I would buy him the rest of the gold. Well I buy him the gold, and sure enough this scammer just logs off.

What he doesn't know is during all this time I was on his Warrior. Well I deleted all of the stuff I couldn't sell, and sent the gold off to random people. Then I deleted his Warrior and made tons of alts named "imascamma" on all sorts of different realms.

So yeah Cundara123, you might have scammed me of .78 cents for your 20g, but I deleted all your crap. So uhh, have fun trying to scam without your character.

WoWTrader2007-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: How I F'ed a SCAMMER!! MUAHAHAHA!!

Hmm, first off I think you are very mean for deleting this guy's char-wait what am I saying, LOLPWNED!

GJ

Kudos

=)

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

LoL yeah.
I was thinking should I get this guy back?
I thought hmmm this scammer took .78 cents of my money and one hour of my time.
Then I was like yeah i'm going to f this guy over, then grinned as I deleted all his stuff. :p

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

So wait you F'ed a scammer? isnt that kinda dirty..lol jk good job man but it probly wasnt his account lol.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

haha I don't really care, better it was deleted. See'ing how he was scamming people for gold with it.