EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Hiiii

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Freshnessboost

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I can give you the first mail. He himself did not pick it up when buying. I do not need this account. I did not return it.

ip hash: 06b44eac3e99158fdfd934

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
If it happens again then, then you can re-open the dispute and then he would have to give a replacement account or a refund.
@Freshnessboost You can give the original email to nikos and assist him with anything else that he needs to recover the account. You are the original owner of the account so you should be able to simply assist him. Update the thread when this is resolved.

ip hash: 68da829da830952fde0383
0   0   0
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
good morning sir this guy don't remember email password and I w8ing from yesterday but..I will still try to remember the password. Or I’ll tie the phone to change it And I will give it to you the last message fromissions him

ip hash: d063b3bdba444efdb9d817

Freshnessboost

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I then still untied the phone from the mail. So that you can easily change passwords and pick it up. I don’t remember which password I set. Now I need to bind the phone number again and then I can change the password and give you the mail. Or you can say your phone number. That I would tie this mail to you. How do you like the idea? 2

Freshnessboost

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I will repeat it again. I don’t know what you did with the account. I have tied mail to your phone number. You need to wait a little while. And you can change the password. You can ask for any information that you will need.

Freshnessboost

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I do not have access to this account. I sold it to you. Now this is your account. If you need some kind of information. Ask me.

Freshnessboost

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I am even more change back. Changed passwords and deleted phone number. I thought you would pick up your mail. You didn’t do it. And now I can’t remember the password from the mail. Because of this, I have tied your phone number. You need to wait for the phone to attach to the mail and you can change the password. And on account Steam account. I have no data. I do not know that you took a picture.

Freshnessboost

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
What are you saying?Due to the fact that you did not pick up the first mail then. I don’t remember the password and I untied my phone I can’t recover it. I tied yours. And now you have to wait. that you he was attached to the mail. That you could recover the password from mail. And with the stream account, I don’t know what you did. I repeat again. If you need information, write, I will provide you

0   0   0
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
i do not anything i play 4 games!!!!!!!!! no one know something and after a few days email and password is wrong... so!!!! i let admin 2 finish this thread i think you are a stealer you are the only guy 2 have email

ip hash: ff546adc75647d21e931b7

Freshnessboost

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
How many times can I repeat to you? I do not remember the password from the mail. But I didn’t leave her. Today I tied your phone to her. Now you need to wait for it to activate. And then you can restore the password in the mail and change it. And pick her up for yourself

Attachments