EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling HIGHLY active | Instagram accounts | 500k + followers

Followers
50k+ Followers
Category
Animals, Sports/Fitness

aweco

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Hey guys,

I've been selling Instagram accounts over the past three years bringing in $50k p year. I have a lot of experience selling IG accounts and understand the IG marketplace/economy.
My business partner and I are currently selling a bulk of fitness and animal IG accounts. If anyone is interested in a bulk purchase we are open to heavily discounting the price. I will also disclose how to best monetize/sell the Instagram accounts.

If you're genuinely interested please send me a message I will send you a list of available accounts.

Here are two example accounts:

@Banymals
@WomensFitnessEmpire

WE HAVE ATTACHED A PDF WITH A LIST OF ALL ACCOUNTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

As I mentioned before I have been selling all my accounts onto businesses at around $500-1k per page. I will attach last months earnings of Instagram account sales here:
received_654993671691633.png

Anyone who purchases an account will also be informed on how to on-sell these accounts to businesses.

We currently have around 30 accounts available, if sold individually to businesses there is potential to make anywhere from $15-30k USD.

We will attach screen shots of account sales here, (will remove client name for privacy):

Screenshot_20191107-163555.png

Screenshot_20191107-163500.png

Screenshot_20191107-163521.png

Screenshot_20191107-163429.png

If anyone wants to purchase the whole portfolio of accounts we will discount the total.
If you're only interested in single accounts that's fine as well.

CONTACT
Email: [email protected]

OR PM HERE

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Thanks​

Attachments

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys,

I've been selling Instagram accounts over the past 3 years bringing in $50k p year. I have a lot of experience with selling IG accounts and understand the IG marketplace/economy.
My business partner and I are currently selling a bulk of fitness and animal IG accounts. If anyone is interested in a bulk purchase we are open to heavily discounting the price. I will also disclose how to best monetize/sell the Instagram accounts.

If you're genuinely interested please send me a message I will send you a list of available accounts.

Here are two example accounts:

@Banymals
@WomensFitnessEmpire

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Thanks
Message Sent

ip hash: a1e82fa8ecad0113e3c7af

aweco

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
Do you got makeup accountS?

Hey Sheikha,

Sorry I already sold all the make up accounts, I now only have fitness, animal and travel accounts.
I also have 1 wedding account however someone has already made an offer for this page.

Let me know if you need anything!

Kind regards,

Kim
AweCo

ip hash: 7052ce84de4dd34e494ce1
0   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Hey Sheikha,

Sorry I already sold all the make up accounts, I now only have fitness, animal and travel accounts.
I also have 1 wedding account however someone has already made an offer for this page.

Let me know if you need anything!

Kind regards,

Kim
AweCo
I'm highly interested in makeup accounts .

ip hash: c3d780788a9388df686d1f