EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

High End Gaming Audio/Headset Help

King7

12   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey everyone,

Just tryiing to see what setup would be better or what people are using thats worked for them. Im looking to update my gaming headset. Right now I have a Sennheiser Game Zero headset, works great but is old and was thinking about getting another but I have friends who use a yeti mic or similar and actual music headphones. So I just want to try and get better sound/music.

Option 1:
Beyerdynamic 300MMX
Sennheiser 1000 amplifier

Option 2:
Bowers and Wilkins P7
Samson G track mic or similar.

Any help on your would be greatly appreciated!!

ip hash: 70409a8872ffe756b682a0

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
1541   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Check out Scarlett solo studio bundle

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Scarlet2i2SG2--focusrite-scarlett-2i2-studio

It comes with a really good audio interface, a decent condenser mic and studio headphones.
It's more than sufficient for any streaming/podcasting/narration and the recording quality is generally better than the blue yeti.

You really shouldn't be giving $500+ on the set. The difference in quality is minimal and irrelevant unless you are doing professional singing and music recording.

Another option is
BEHRINGER 8 Q802USB + XM8500 and keep your old headphones.

The mixer gives you more control over the recording, reducing or eliminating the need for any voice editing. Don't let the $20 price on the mic fool you. That thing is probably top 1 when it comes to price/performance ratio. Just check out some samples on yt. This is what I'm currently using and I'm glad that I got it over the blue yeti.

ip hash: ed0041e213873aa42999ca

AlphaRed3136

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Check out Scarlett solo studio bundle

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Scarlet2i2SG2--focusrite-scarlett-2i2-studio

It comes with a really good audio interface, a decent condenser mic and studio headphones.
It's more than sufficient for any streaming/podcasting/narration and the recording quality is generally better than the blue yeti.

You really shouldn't be giving $500+ on the set. The difference in quality is minimal and irrelevant unless you are doing professional singing and music recording.

Another option is
BEHRINGER 8 Q802USB + XM8500 and keep your old headphones.

The mixer gives you more control over the recording, reducing or eliminating the need for any voice editing. Don't let the $20 price on the mic fool you. That thing is probably top 1 when it comes to price/performance ratio. Just check out some samples on yt. This is what I'm currently using and I'm glad that I got it over the blue yeti.

The Scarlett studio bundle here looks very nice. But if it was between option 1 and 2 I'd go with 2.

ip hash: 83ddf77bbf3771519f1f02

lilflexer

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sennheiser headsets are the ****, german made ftw

ip hash: c34f0fcf8c692bd0072fe2