EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Help with my first sale

MUFCADR

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hi All

I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction in public on how to sell my fortnite account. I changed the email address tonight to a generic one for my epic games account (not sure if that's necessary). My playstation is still linked to this epic account i was going to disconnect that also but it says I would lose everything if I did?

I am really struggling to understand how I can make this account so that anyone can just take it over and play with all my items (inc Galaxy Skin) without affecting my playstation account. I also might start a new default skin only fortnite account is that possible or do Epic have my PS4 mac address and wont let me?

I personally am fed up with the game now, I just play for the challenges or if I have some spare time to kill. I really regret spending so much on it at the start I just want to get some money back so that is why I am selling it.

Thanks for any help

ip hash: 91794d6bd87e4095a93a11

DOP3BOOST

DOP3BOOST.COM
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
854   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
Hi All

I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction in public on how to sell my fortnite account. I changed the email address tonight to a generic one for my epic games account (not sure if that's necessary). My playstation is still linked to this epic account i was going to disconnect that also but it says I would lose everything if I did?

I am really struggling to understand how I can make this account so that anyone can just take it over and play with all my items (inc Galaxy Skin) without affecting my playstation account. I also might start a new default skin only fortnite account is that possible or do Epic have my PS4 mac address and wont let me?

I personally am fed up with the game now, I just play for the challenges or if I have some spare time to kill. I really regret spending so much on it at the start I just want to get some money back so that is why I am selling it.

Thanks for any help
If you are going to sell the account fortnite you will obviously lose the PS4's progress
You can use Trade guardian for a secure transaction
https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/trade_guardian-mm-services.html

ip hash: 591878de27ba4d93fce26d

Stockix

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You can post this on the fortnite section. You wont loose anything from that fortnite account however if you unlink it from your ps4 you will obviously loose everything on that ps4 account.

ip hash: 97f7bf22d8e346e7a1d576
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
If you are going to sell the account fortnite you will obviously lose the PS4's progress
You can use Trade guardian for a secure transaction
https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/trade_guardian-mm-services.html
You can post this on the fortnite section. You wont loose anything from that fortnite account however if you unlink it from your ps4 you will obviously loose everything on that ps4 account.
So that means all my PS4 stuff will be gone including stuff for other games?

I also do not know where the fortnite section is sorry.

Thanks

ip hash: 906d2cde763e01c8272e40