• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Help! scammed by a foreign Paypal user

diesel

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I bought a shaman for $700usd a few days ago, and i cant log in to the account anymore. it keeps telling me that i entered the wrong password.

I have no idea what to do now, i read here that i can claim that money back through paypal? Im afraid if he has taken the money out of his account. how am i suppose to get my money back if his paypal is empty??

He is from germany and i have no way of going to his house and im seriously lost here. please if anyone knows of what steps i should do please post here as i have absolutely no experience in this at all. thank you

Hostile1

Account Disabled
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
File a dispute/claim with paypal within 30days. Paypal will freeze the funds in his account, if he has removed the funds, paypal will put his account -$700 and freeze it. They will send him an email notifying him of this, he will have to logon to his paypal account and provide proof that you recieved what you paid $700 for. If he cannot provide proof, you will be issued a $700 refund, courtesy of paypal, and his account will be left negative. If he doesn't bring the account back out of the negative with a month or two (I forget), his account will be permanently frozen.

diesel

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
thx so much for the reply. im still waiting for my money to be compensated by paypal. i sure hope that they dont get me with that virtual item loop hole /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif