• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

help on changing a email

yan5ks1

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
can anyone tell me the main questions they ask you when you call to change a email address.

bALLIN87

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
They don't really ask,

all you need is secert answer/question.

and u can change ANYTHING.

Phone number, say u moved (relocated) out of state cuz of work.

Halopunker

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
1.) What's your name?
2.) Number you are calling from?
3.) how can I help you today?
4.) Your secret Question was...what is your Secret Answer?
5.) If all goes well then they ask you the email and if there is anything else you need help with today.

Also to check to see if you have the right SA, you can log into the account management and click parental control and it should prompt you for the SA, if it is the correct SA it should ask you to enter a password/email /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And that is some food for thought :p

Halopunker

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Also note, that they type in the number that you say you are calling from, I thought that they might check it against something. But I think they just mark the number to check to see how many different times people have called from different numbers.

And the only reason I know they type it in was because i can hear them typing, typically i just give them the number on the account. Or I just say i moved and here is my new number and email addy and address.