EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Hello Boosting | Top 100 players | Top 500 boosts

Platforms
PC
Boost Services
Boosting

Lordafj

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So this is a new sale that I saw, and I decided to take my gamble with it. Well, this guy is AWESOME! Seriously. If you are skeptical, like I was, there is no need to be with this dude. He is 100% legit and does exactly what he promises. I know my only post is giving him praise, but as a newer sale I should say that he deserves the recognition. His prices are fair as it can get, and great promotions too, truly. He doesn't treat you like a customer, more like a friend. I've had several boosters that were rude to me instead of answering politely because I was asking "stupid questions". I really wanted a top 500 boost done so of course I had to tread carefully with what I was dealing with. He kept me up to date with my current order process, but ALSO reassured me every time. As a customer who's put down a lot of a money for a huge order, reassurance really helps put me at ease.

Here's what really surprised me... I ordered a plat - top 500 boost and it was done in ONLY TWO DAYS!!!! According to him, he has a variety of experience boosters on his back (proof is in the time it took for them to get the boost done). So if you're looking for any HIGH-PRICED boost with QUALITY reassurance, this is the guy for you. Definitely coming back to him for future orders and most likely recommend others to him. I can trust him with my account and to complete my order.

P.S. Current top 500 is 4300 SR, but because I was his first customer ordering a top 500 boost I got a pretty good deal out of it!

Last edited:
4   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
I ordered an anti decay which he got done in a quick time, the seller was also extremely friendly and patience with me so that was a +1.
Highly recommend trying him out and the prices are great too.

Flipflop

0   0   0
Country
Peru
Multiple Accounts
This is the cheapest, safer and quick service you can find. I ordered a gold sr to diamond and It was done in just 16 hours fully recommended, also the seller was really kind and patient. ;)

1   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
this man have boost my smurf from plat to diamond for free ! really kind and disponible on skype at EVERY hours!
and you can watch his skill on twitch.
really reccomended (never find a booster like this)

domjurisic

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
7   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1271555-Stated-email-was-included-but-refuses-to-provide-it
THIS IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Extremely strong booster, easy communcation, great prices. I don't see a reason not to use these guys if they have the time. I will always come to them first when I need any sort of boosting job done. Top notch NA booster!

Would recommend, would use again.

Z3R09

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Whoever needs a boost, I highly recommend this guy. He boosted my account really fast and he always seems to be online when I want him to. +1

Last edited: