• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Have question on selling game account (to give email to buyer)?

enpcsell0001

Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Hi, would like to ask if I open email for only that game, then I sell to the buyer.

Is it ok if I give the email to the buyer and he will be having full authority on the email and also game account?

Should I have recovery email to help gain back account if he lost it? (I do not want to have that problem)

Can moderator review this and give suggestion please, thank you.

ip hash: 084a67c90b2cd73b98907c

AZURAKAGAMI

Forum Moderator
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
Hi, would like to ask if I open email for only that game, then I sell to the buyer.

Is it ok if I give the email to the buyer and he will be having full authority on the email and also game account?

Should I have recovery email to help gain back account if he lost it? (I do not want to have that problem)

Can moderator review this and give suggestion please, thank you.
Hi,

If you created a dummy email for the specific action such as trading an item it should be okay. Most of the bigger sellers do that so I don’t see any issues with it.

About the recovery email. If you set one, you need to tell your customer that’s is set and he should link the item into his own email.

If you need anything else, do not hesitate to ask.

K

ip hash: 70079d48440db32dc9c9de

AZURAKAGAMI

Forum Moderator
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
I see, but Im using the dummy email as the item to sell, not to trade item, but I get ur point. Thank you.
It’s the same. You will give the email to the buyer after the transaction.

Since I can see you are a new member I would recommend read our Trade Guardian guide and Safety tips.

TG/MM guide -https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-know-how-and-every-steps-you-need-to-know.2050927/

Safe Trading Practices - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/safe-trading-practices.1840043/

ip hash: 41015fa7ad8c5dc5994221