• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

has anyone made a successful transaction

wowmager

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i tried trading, and 4 ppl seemed sketchy and 2 ppl actually tried stealing my account.

robmg22, said he had a specific character and wanted to see mine, everything sounded good then we gave me his act/pw and i did the same and then he logged off aim but he didn't get my sq/a and then emailed me admiting he was tyrin to steal my account.

my assumption is that many ppl that browse these forums are just tryin to scam.

i've also had 3 ppl offer rank 14 warriors, either there's suddenly and abundance of rank 14s or its the same person tryin to scam

Danny05

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Just like in any enviroment you encounter while living, theirs going to be good people, aswell as bad people. Sounds like you have just gotten some bad luck, becareful with trades and you'll be fine. I've encountered alot of scammers myself, but have also had my share of good people.

beann -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
out of all my transactions one has been succesful and that was when i sold a 60 hunter, ive been through about 5-6 transactions now

Ace Logan

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You should all get tradewho verified and only trade with others who are. Also be sure that they PM you here on MD and that you read their feedback.

maldito

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ive made 2 good transactions

i bought a shammon

and sold a hunter

but i got scammed trying to buy a horde hunter .

so i guess you will do some goods trades but get scammed here and there lol

metaron

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I got scammed a few times when I first started, I didnt know the game, but you will learn quickly. Yeah if you are starting out, i recommend you either buy the account you want from one of the legit guys here, guys with rep twv or trade with someone with a lot of rep. Yes, there are a lot of people like in any other business out to hurt you, unfortunately. You just have to keep your eyes open, and keep your mind in tact, if the offer is too good to be true, it probably is. If the guy dont have the right info to the account, or its an incomplete account and tells you something like "oh its my best friend's account, he is not going to recall, he is done with wow, or I ll get it for you tomorrow I promise...", just trade back and trade with someone who has all info. If your account is greens and blues more than likely, you should be looking for a greens and blues character. If the other guy is offering you a t5 for your green machine, you best believe its a scammer.