EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling GW2 High Quality and Reliable boosting service.100% handwork,any custom orders

Service
Boosting
Regions
North America, Europe, Asia
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I ordered a pretty unusual farm from these guys and couldn't be happier. The price was fair, the communication excellent. Overall these guys are really nice people who do everything by hand. I fully recommend this service!

ip hash: bdaa58b180a80944d097ad
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
"I ordered a pretty unusual farm from these guys and couldn't be happier. The price was fair, the communication excellent. "

I ordered Marks of Arah, which no one really farms anymore because the dungeon is outdated. But you guys managed to do it in a really good time and for an awesome price. Fully satisfied.

3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I order mastery. They did it a very fast time. The best part is communication is so good, it feels like your talking to a good friend who is helping you out. I highly recommend their hand made services anyday.

ip hash: 571990eda19d134a3a2afa
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Best Service

I order mastery. They did it a very fast time. The best part is communication is so good, it feels like your talking to a good friend who is helping you out. I highly recommend their hand made services anyday.

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
SAB full tribulation + achivements

Completed all of the requested achievements in addition to dailies and the full tribulation mode package. The service was very fast and professional. It felt like I had a cousin or something doing it for me. When I need more services, I'll most certainly stop by here first.

Snuggly Kitty

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
10   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I ordered ascended light armor set ( viper ), ascended trinkets ( viper ), 2x ascended weapon ( viper pistol & torch ), max crafting ( tailor & huntsman ) from PixelSup! I will post an update once it's done. :D

ip hash: 4303f4c452bdd2f639b2c6