EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Guild Wars Hall of Monuments Service - 900+ Feedback - 5+ Years on EpicNPC

Service
HOM

nemor

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
A pleasure doing business with Eric, great person that will make the work ultra-fast with no problems. If you have some points in the HoM, he will makes you great discounts. He deserves all your money! :p
Thank you very much, Eric.

CodezError

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Everyone this guy is good. And when I say good, I mean F'en Great!!! I was a dummy to this whole process and he helped me step by step. I am very grateful for this service, it was very fast, just two days. And I read online where it would have or could have taken me 2 weeks and a lot of fail tries to get this done myself. Worth every penny. Thanks again and I will do business with you again sir.

rejisama

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thank you so much GhostofMe for helping me get my gw2 achievement leaderboard goal! You are honest, fast and very reliable.

To anyone who plans to buy a Gw1 HOM account out there, you don't have to think twice about choosing GhostofMe's quality service. ^_^

Ghostofme

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
178   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

150+ Feedback All 100% Positive

Nearly 3 Years Actively Securing Hall of Monuments Points for the Community

Why use anyone else.

Ghostofme

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
178   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

150+ Feedback All 100% Positive

Nearly 3 Years Actively Securing Hall of Monuments Points for the Community

Why use anyone else.

Ghostofme

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
178   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Great News !!!
The HoM Skins are re-enabled !!!

If you were waiting to have me complete your Hall of Monuments because you couldn't get the rewards, WAIT NO MORE !

it's time to have me get your Hall of Monuments Points TODAY !!!

Add Me on Skype
ghostofme.virtual.sales

Syllable

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Really quick and great service kept me up to date with the service and finished it within the time frame we agreed upon.

Recommend him for being friendly and helpful.

still fly

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you're feeling apprehensive about doing something like this (and who wouldn't), let me put your mind at ease. Just like everyone else has had experience with Ghostofme has stated, there were no issues at all when dealing with him. He was easy to contact, laid everything out plainly, and did everything exactly like he said he would in a timely manner. He keeps you updated as he goes along and works quickly. Highly recommended

iJohno

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Oh man where to even begin. At first I was hestitant on the service, as anyone should, since it's your account youre handing over for a short term. Ghostofme was fantastic! Super prompt, even when his timezone was 2-3 hours ahead of mine and was extremely accommodating.

Added him on skype, next thing you know we started to chat about HOM and games as well as life. Super friendly and great guy to do business with. He leveled my 6 to 30 in literally a few hours!! This guy is amazing.

Akevoriath

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Very quick service, great pricing and a friendly helpful guy, used again to get from 10/50 to 30/50 and like the first time it was great, very quick and again a great price, would recommend to anyone.

ipocoyo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
39   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
talking to you now

+1 Rep awesome and friendly trader

Last edited:

Rebzeb1988

2   0   0
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
He kept persisting even though he was having internet problems. Dedication to the customer is pretty high up in his priorities. He finished before the 48 hours were up too. Recommended without second thoughts!