EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Guild Wars Hall of Monuments Service - 900+ Feedback - 5+ Years on EpicNPC

Service
HOM

Ghostofme

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
178   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

I'm Back!
And to celebrate my return I have dropped my prices for all my services!!!

I had some family tragedies this last year and have been away for awhile dealing with it. I only took a few customers in that time. I am happy to let you know I am back now and accepting NEW & Returning Customers for my Hall of Monuments Services.

Important Notes

- Guild Wars 1 Accounts are not bound to a specific country or region. You can link ANY Guild Wars 1 account to your Guild Wars 2 account no matter where you live.

- I am the original provider for all your Hall of Monuments needs who has been helping people achieve their Hall of Monuments goals now for 5 years.

- I purchase all of my accounts brand new sealed in the box and set them up specifically to transfer to you safely, quickly, and easily.

- Between EpicNPC, Ebay, and Other Gaming Websites I have over 900 Feedback and all my Feedback is 100% Positive.

Payment

- I only accept Paypal

- Payment must be made in USD

- Payment must be sent as "Money to Family/Friends"

- If you do not have the "Money to Family/Friends" payment option because it isn't available in your country, you will need to add 4% to cover the fee.

Prices for my Service

30pt Service on a brand new or like new account will be $100

40pt Service will be $185

- Discounts will be made for work completed on the account which assists me in completing your desired Hall of Monuments points.

- Message me for prices if you only want 10 - 20 - or a custom total of points.

- 45pts may not be possible for everyone. Only a small percentage of accounts with a lot of work already completed on them will qualify for 45pt service.

Prices for my Ready to Link Accounts

30pt Ready to Link Accounts are OUT OF STOCK - I WILL NOT BE MAKING READY TO LINK ACCOUNTS ANYMORE

40pt Ready to Link Accounts are $150 - I HAVE TWO 40PT ACCOUNTS LEFT IN STOCK

Notes on the Ready to Link Accounts

- Ready to link accounts are already completed and you can link instantly. You do not have to wait for completion.

- I create these accounts using game keys for one of the base Guild Wars game releases (Prophesies, Factions, Nightfall) and The Eye of the North expansion. If you want to play Guild Wars 1 for full content access you will need to purchase Guild Wars Prophesies and Guild Wars Nightfall game keys. 45pt accounts will be full accounts with all game releases and expansions.

- The main reason I provide these accounts is so you will have your unlocks and achievement points in Guild Wars 2 however, you may play on the Guild Wars 1 account if you choose to do so.

Completion Time for the Service

I will quote you a completion time of 24 to 72 hours to complete 30pts and 3 to 7 days to complete 40pts. The actual completion time may be a lot less but I must quote longer in case something comes up.

Process for the Service

- Guild Wars 1 does not require authorization to log in. This is a security for Guild Wars 2 only. You will receive an email each time I log onto your Guild Wars 1 account asking to authorize my log in but you will just ignore those emails. Your Guild Wars 2 account will be perfectly safe because of this.

- I will ask that you change your password to a temporary password while I work on your account. This can be done at the Guild Wars 2 account management page on guildwars2.com.

- You will be able to log in and play on your Guild Wars 2 account while I am working on your Guild Wars 1 account.

- I will keep you updated over skype. You will be able to check the Hall of Monuments Calculator each time I give you a points update to see my progress. Here is a link to the HoM Calculator https://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=welcome

- When you link your Guild Wars 1 & Guild Wars 2 accounts, the Guild Wars 1 accounts log in information changes to match your Guild Wars 2 accounts log in information. You will use the same information for logging into both accounts. You will still need the character name to log in to your Guild Wars 1 account. The character name will be given to you with the rest of the information.

Linking and Obtaining Your Hall of Monuments Unlocks

- Linking is fast and easy. Sign in at guildwars2.com and find the tab to link accounts and enter the information provided.

- If you do not already have your Hall of Monuments Portal Stone, click this link for more information on obtaining it.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hall_of_Monuments_Portal_Stone

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostofme

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
178   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

Click the box to add me on Skype.

Feedback is greatly appreciated. Click the box to leave me feedback after a successful transaction.

Last edited:

cyuen

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Ordered a full 30/50 service from Ghost yesterday, and got my 30 points within 24 hours.

A very nice, easy going and trustworthy seller. Highly recommended for anyone interested in getting 30/50!

Kru83

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Great service, once i sent him the payment, it took him 4 hours to get me 20 points, and another 4 to 6 hours for total 30 points.

Thanks Eric

Lichet

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Great service, got me to 30/50 in under 24 hours! very trustworthy and a nice person!

joms

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Im waiting for someone with a lot more feedback score to post vouches for him. Most of those who post are either new or have very low feedback score....

cmon this service is really good. Im only concerned about OP low feedback score.

Lichet

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Im waiting for someone with a lot more feedback score to post vouches for him. Most of those who post are either new or have very low feedback score....

cmon this service is really good. Im only concerned about OP low feedback score.
Even the ones with high feedback once had a low feedback score when they started, people have to start somewhere :)

Ramza

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Fantastic service. Got my account done in less than 2hrs. Although I have a level20 toon who beat all 3 campaigns, that was still lightning fast service. Seller stayed on Skype with me throughout the whole service. He's genuine, honest and a nice guy. Very very satisfied. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Highly recommended.

Andoren

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Top Notch service, he stepped me through the whole process before it started, then once he had the account information and could begin he continued to give me updates and was on Skype most of the time with me all in all it took a little under 4 hours BUT lets remember my account was BRAND NEW. Eric is the Best 30 Point service out there!! thank you again.

QuiZNo

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This service is an all around great deal. I would have never thought he would get me up to 30/50 as fast as he did. Highly recommend.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thanks for the awesome fast service. Recommend to anyone else here. :)
Is this person still offering this service? Definably interested. Trying to reach on skype.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my HoMs!!!!!! Great service!! Very quick!! And most importantly a headache off my shoulders now that i can go GW2 and enjoy my black moa!!!!!!

Many thanks!!!!!

Last edited: