• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

grover rox soxx Just scammed me off my Epic Warrior!

malakdar

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I was Trading with him for his Hunter and he Decide during the Trade after i gave him my info to change my password and not continue the trade until i get the Sq/A . i trade my rogue for this account so i dont have it .. he then says we can behere all night i just want the Sq/A.. i told him dud ei dont have it trade back and its over.. i keep miens u keep urs.. he logs off and says GL at LIfe Loser

NO ONE TRADE WITH grover rox soxx ON AIM..

IF there an Orc warrior for trade on Burning Legion with Exalted AB shoulders. Lionheart Helm, 4/8 Might, and First seargent now but was Rank 10 Champion! DO NORE TADE

MadW0WDisease

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol i think his trying to get me to put time on his account, he traded me a "51 Druid" for a wow dupe but the catch is it has no time.

His giving me SQA when he sees that the dupe works, I dunno but im definitely not putting time on it.

drone

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
He is trying to sell your warrior on the Accounts Items Trading Auctions Buy Sell boards. Just thought you should know.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh not really, i was trying to unmask some more scammers, this guy tried really hard to scam me. even gave me his brothers aim name and told me that he was the orig owner and that he was gonna give me the SQA after i gave him the info to my hunter.

oh well not a single trustworthy person is on this site i'm pretty sure