EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Great Engagement! HIGHLY active | Instagram accounts | 500k + followers

Followers
50k+ Followers
Category
Animals, Sports/Fitness

aweco

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Hey guys,

I've been selling Instagram accounts over the past three years bringing in $50k p year. I have a lot of experience selling IG accounts and understand the IG marketplace/economy.
My business partner and I are currently selling a bulk of fitness and animal IG accounts. If anyone is interested in a bulk purchase we are open to heavily discounting the price. I will also disclose how to best monetize/sell the Instagram accounts.

If you're genuinely interested please send me a message I will send you a list of available accounts.

Here are two example accounts:

@Banymals
@WomensFitnessEmpire

WE HAVE ATTACHED A PDF WITH A LIST OF ALL ACCOUNTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

As I mentioned before I have been selling all my accounts onto businesses at around $500-1k per page. I will attach last months earnings of Instagram account sales here:
received_654993671691633.png

Anyone who purchases an account will also be informed on how to on-sell these accounts to businesses.

We currently have around 30 accounts available, if sold individually to businesses there is potential to make anywhere from $15-30k USD.

We will attach screen shots of account sales here, (will remove client name for privacy):

Screenshot_20191107-163555.png

Screenshot_20191107-163500.png

Screenshot_20191107-163521.png

Screenshot_20191107-163429.png

If anyone wants to purchase the whole portfolio of accounts we will discount the total.
If you're only interested in single accounts that's fine as well.

CONTACT
Email: [email protected]

OR PM HERE

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Thanks​

Attachments

Last edited:

Jerrysweney

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys,

I've been selling Instagram accounts over the past 3 years bringing in $50k p year. I have a lot of experience with selling IG accounts and understand the IG marketplace/economy.
My business partner and I are currently selling a bulk of fitness and animal IG accounts. If anyone is interested in a bulk purchase we are open to heavily discounting the price. I will also disclose how to best monetize/sell the Instagram accounts.

If you're genuinely interested please send me a message I will send you a list of available accounts.

@Banymals
@WomensFitnessEmpire

Thanks
Message Sent

ip hash: a1e82fa8ecad0113e3c7af

aweco

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
Do you got makeup accountS?

Hey Sheikha,

Sorry I already sold all the make up accounts, I now only have fitness, animal and travel accounts.
I also have 1 wedding account however someone has already made an offer for this page.

Let me know if you need anything!

Kind regards,

Kim
AweCo

ip hash: 7052ce84de4dd34e494ce1

sheikha

0   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Hey Sheikha,

Sorry I already sold all the make up accounts, I now only have fitness, animal and travel accounts.
I also have 1 wedding account however someone has already made an offer for this page.

Let me know if you need anything!

Kind regards,

Kim
AweCo
I'm highly interested in makeup accounts .

ip hash: c3d780788a9388df686d1f

mogga1991

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys,

I've been selling Instagram accounts over the past three years bringing in $50k p year. I have a lot of experience selling IG accounts and understand the IG marketplace/economy.

@Banymals
@WomensFitnessEmpire

WE HAVE ATTACHED A PDF WITH A LIST OF ALL ACCOUNTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

As I mentioned before I have been selling all my accounts onto businesses at around $500-1k per page. I will attach last months earnings of Instagram account sales here: View attachment 253091

Anyone who purchases an account will also be informed on how to on-sell these accounts to businesses.

We currently have around 30 accounts available, if sold individually to businesses there is potential to make anywhere from $15-30k USD.

We will attach screen shots of account sales here, (will remove client name for privacy):

View attachment 253102
View attachment 253104
View attachment 253105
View attachment 253106

If anyone wants to purchase the whole portfolio of accounts we will discount the total.
If you're only interested in single accounts that's fine as well.

CONTACT
Email: [email protected]

OR PM HERE

Thanks​
is go puppy shop available ?

ip hash: 09119e2885afd38d227452