• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
  • Please vote about "hand farmed gold" claims. Vote here.

Selling Gran Turismo 7 In-Game Credits

Games
100+
Original Owner
Yes

cissamannen

Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 100%
Member Since December 7, 2014
Total Feedback: 4
Unique Feedback: 4
Hello.

I am pleased to announce I can sell you much cheaper Gran Turismo 7 Credits than the official store.
What I will need from you, is your PS4 save (with user ID folder present), and some details from your in game values. This will be explained upon purchase.
This can be done without me accessing your PSN account. If you however do not own the PS4 version, I can fix that for you by starting the game on your account on my system.

Note: This works on both PS4 and PS5 as the progress is auto synced between the 2 consoles. But PS4 version is needed for the exploit.

Prices will be as such:
  • 100 Million - 10 USD
  • 200 Million - 20 USD
  • 300 Million - 30 USD
  • 400 Million - 40 USD
  • 500 Million - 45 USD
  • 600 Million - 55 USD
  • 700 Million - 65 USD
  • 800 Million - 75 USD
  • 900 Million - 80 USD

Last edited:
Report ip hash: 7b03c688521d6fd4611df9

cissamannen

Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts
But i domt play the game on ps4 i play it on ps5
That's okay. I still need a PS4 save for it to work. The save is shared between PS4 and PS5, as its synced to PD's servers. So if you install the ps4 version and boot it up, your progress will auto sync to PS4 too. Then you can copy the save to USB. There are 3 different ones, so I'll take you through each step if you decide to use the service.

Report ip hash: 7b03c688521d6fd4611df9