• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

got scammed...

Punk24

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sigh.. someone imed me on the screen name ruckus707, wanting to trade me his 60 mage on smolderthorn, 60 hunter on another server for my 60 rogue on laughing skull. We traded, everything seemed fine, till the next day. I went to log on and the password is changed and i cant get on. his mages name was ruckus, his hunter was juno.

Ruckus-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
punklar7: nice job stealing your account back ******..
punklar7: lolz
Ruckus707: Yeah, about that. I kinda got gkicked. Onyxia + Alchohol = Pissed off guild leader
punklar7: my ass.
Ruckus707: I /yelled FOR ALLAH!!! Then charged her
Ruckus707: then vanished.. Then they wiped
punklar7: you stole your mage back, you did that on purpose..
Ruckus707: Honest to god I wasn't planning on it
punklar7: k..
punklar7: idk
punklar7: you stole it back..
Ruckus707: but, after getting gkicked and not being able to exchange Trade questions like I really wanted I just changed my mind
Ruckus707: let me fix your pw
punklar7: too late
punklar7: i called blizzard and got it back with the cdkey
Ruckus707: ah okay
Ruckus707: Cool
punklar7: thanks for trying to steal my account
punklar7: not to mention you got me kicked from the guild, and pissed off a few more guilds.
punklar7: thanks [censored].
Ruckus707: Why don't you explain to them what happened
punklar7: they thought it was me..
Ruckus707: Right, but if you explained to them exactly what happened maybe they'd be a bit sympathetic
Ruckus707: and, in all honesty I planned on giving it back to you. That's the honest to god truth
punklar7: you leeroy'd onyxia
punklar7: ...
punklar7: your a [censored] [censored]
Ruckus707: no, I osama'd onxyia

Not a scam, but yes, I'm an [censored]. Was my fault for getting gkicked and I probably shouldn't have recalled, but I did. I also planned on giving him back his account today, apparently he already got it back. (He was offline when I commited my act of asshattery in-game).

Does that justify it? No. I still thought I'd stick up for myself.

Punk24

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
punklar7: nice job stealing your account back ******..
punklar7: lolz
Ruckus707: Yeah, about that. I kinda got gkicked. Onyxia + Alchohol = Pissed off guild leader
punklar7: my ass.
Ruckus707: I /yelled FOR ALLAH!!! Then charged her
Ruckus707: then vanished.. Then they wiped
punklar7: you stole your mage back, you did that on purpose..
Ruckus707: Honest to god I wasn't planning on it
punklar7: k..
punklar7: idk
punklar7: you stole it back..
Ruckus707: but, after getting gkicked and not being able to exchange Trade questions like I really wanted I just changed my mind
Ruckus707: let me fix your pw
punklar7: too late
punklar7: i called blizzard and got it back with the cdkey
Ruckus707: ah okay
Ruckus707: Cool
punklar7: thanks for trying to steal my account
punklar7: not to mention you got me kicked from the guild, and pissed off a few more guilds.
punklar7: thanks [censored].
Ruckus707: Why don't you explain to them what happened
punklar7: they thought it was me..
Ruckus707: Right, but if you explained to them exactly what happened maybe they'd be a bit sympathetic
Ruckus707: and, in all honesty I planned on giving it back to you. That's the honest to god truth
punklar7: you leeroy'd onyxia
punklar7: ...
punklar7: your a [censored] [censored]
Ruckus707: no, I osama'd onxyia

Not a scam, but yes, I'm an [censored]. Was my fault for getting gkicked and I probably shouldn't have recalled, but I did. I also planned on giving him back his account today, apparently he already got it back. (He was offline when I commited my act of asshattery in-game).

Does that justify it? No. I still thought I'd stick up for myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
you leeroy'd onyxia, got me gkicked, then stole your account back. you ruined my rep. Thanks ******