• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Got scammed (weird story)

soulkeeper

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[email protected] and [email protected] are his email adress.
Traded him an account with a rank 11 priest (almost 12) and a green-blue geared 60 mage,plus other alts for a new account + a wowglider key. I knew all the time I could get WAY more than that but I was sick of PvP and didn't wanted to level again. We did the trade and everything went well until about a week or two after, he said he got the account scammed and took back his account as well as his wowglider key (he changed the key and the password on his account). I don't know if the scamming story was true, but I called blizz and now the account is frozen and my parents are too paranoiac to give notarized identity papers (they don't even know how to notarize a paper lol).
That's the story, had to buy a new WoW and lost EVERYTHING, my months of honor farming and my 60s.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Xilus gave it to you

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I think you can goto a shipping/printing place, like Kinko's (sp?). Not exactly sure, never had to goto a place and get anything notarised.. My aunt had the little stamp thing from being some secretary at the courthouse here :/

Fidgit

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
usually you can get it done in a bank aswell.....basically they just need an independant respected party to confirm that it is a true copy of the original.