• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

GOT SCAMMED NEED HELP!!!!!!

Asterik

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I got scammed yesterday, I payed 300 for an account through Paypal. The guy sent me all the info and what not, then i woke up this morning and he had taken it back. So I wanna handle this the best way I can. That means the most civil way. But when I looked at his contact info..... the dude lives where I just got stationed in California so im thinking I should stuff a car full of Marines and go kick in the [censored] door but dont know if hes a kid or what. LMK whats the best thing to do here

exrec

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Did he send you the secret word? If he did email him and tell him you are going to have the account banned.

funknasty

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
How do you get the account banned? I traded for a druid played/geared it for over 3 months and it got jacked wed night. I have some options to attempt to get it back, but if those fail I'd love to get back at the POS that robbed me.

Asterik

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yes he did give me the SQ/SA im just thinking it would be easiest and the least painful to go over there i dont even gotta fight I seriously just wanna kick a fukn door and watch it twril into dark oblivion thats now i think my main objective....but yet still have the right to do it and get my money back.... I would appreciate all replies I just wanna do something STAT like now

mean17b

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
all you do is keep calling blizz up and changing the contact info or you could retrieve the password log on the account and run wowoglider

Zelotes

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey Asterisk you just got some good advice there. If you can get the account back for a short time, download a trial version of WowGlider and run it. It *WILL* get your account banned. I know this for a fact because I myself ran WowGlider and got banned along with thousands of others. Or do what some people here do and post the account name and secret answer and what not, and have a thousand people know the account information thus rendering the account useless.

But for a bit of advice. You don't want to kick anyone's [censored], kid or not. That's a criminal offense over what basically would be considered a civil one. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

First make sure that's the guy's legit contact info. If you got it off the account it could easily be fake OR he could have given you an account that wasn't his and got reclaimed. The best thing to do is go with whatever evidence you have, go down to the house and politely and calmly ask to speak with a person in the house and discuss the matter. But if at all possible, call first. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Asterik

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I said I didnt wanna fight man in my post I just wanna pack a bunch of us in there, like those tactics or not 7 marines piling out of my truck onto his front lawn, kid or grown man your gonna get what you ask for..... I leave in 4 days last thing i need is a wrap sheet but none the less im gonna get it back one way or another

kasman2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well if your gonne do what you say and you do it, have fun spending some of your time in jail lmao.

first of all going to his house threatning him on the lawn, can get you to jail and will and all it would take is for the guy to call 911 and say omg i got 5 ppl on my lawn trying to kill me.

2nd of all i know he scammed you, but paypal is a private company you go to the cops they can't do anything about it, it has to be solved thru paypals claim system, so basically i would your screwed you can't do anything, unless you paid with your CC and do a chargeback. Next time get his phone # and talk to him BEFORE the trade

good luck