• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
  • Please vote about "hand farmed gold" claims. Vote here.

Selling GOG Account with 600 games.

Original Owner
Yes

Xomatu

Country
Ireland
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 0%
Member Since May 29, 2022
Total Feedback: 0
Unique Feedback: 0
I'm selling my complete GOG library of 600+ games, mostly classics from the 80s, 90s and 2000s along with more recent games and somes indies.

- 80s: Complete Ultima serie, Might and Magic series, Starflight 1 and 2, Pirates!(and it's two remakes), Goldbox games, Populous series, Maniac Mansion, Quest for Glory series, Zork series, etc...

- 90s: Eye of the Beholder series, Alone in the Dark series, Darklands, Ultima Underworld 1 and 2, Caesar series (except 4), Lands of Lore 1 and 2, Syndicate, Star Control series, Gabriel Knight series, Elder Scrolls series, Xcom series, Little Big Adventure 1 and 2, etc...

- 2000s: Gothic series, Deus Ex, Unreal series, Silent Hill 4, Battle Realms, Age of wonders series (except two latest games), Kotor 1 and 2, Swat 4, Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2, etc...

Here is my profile if you're looking to check out more games https://www.gog.com/u/Kyusaku1101 !

Attachments

• gog.PNG
    gog.PNG
    441.4 KB
Report ip hash: 4c765ec54271ad428b99fb