EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [Global] Unlimited Cheap Fresh afk Accounts. Top Tier Heroes Available

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

SetsunaEpic

EpicNPC Moderator💎3000+ Reviews💎💎100% Positive💎
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
3151   0   0
Country
Vietnam

Hello,
First time buyer and need a trusted service? I'm here for your needs. Let me help you get the account with Original Price.
I'm the Pioneer/Original Seller. Basically, I only take 10% profit of Orignal Price for a Transaction. I will do price match if you can find me a cheaper price. Message me for the Original Price.

All accounts are Tutorial Finished with 1 Multi summon used only. Guaranteed 100% safe & Legit Rerolled.

All Payment via Paypal. Payment will be Paypal Good & Service & Save you $5 from F&F Payment.

More Contact info at the end of post with Lightning Respond!
Please read carefully. I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I WILL NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.
My only Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279
Account Delivery Time: From 5 minutes to 15 minutes . Maximum 12 Hours If Different Time Zone.

Click Here for 3000+ Positive Feedbacks without a single Fraud
AFK Arena Fresh Starter Accounts
Any 2 x Epic = $10+
Any 3 x Epic = $15+
Any 4 x Epic = $25+
Any 5 x Epic= $25+

Updated ToS:
1. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issue so far 100% Safe with every other Mobile Games , 7000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
2. There is no ban in Rerolled Accounts with Macro or Even use it. Interfering Game File like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase will get you banned & blame Macro.
3. If developer decided not allowing Rerolled Accounts, There is nothing I can do.

I will not responsible if sellers/buyers do shady practices but I will do my best to keep both sell/buyers safe during & after transaction

All payment via paypal.
If you dont have paypal for some reasons, I will provide other payment.
I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY KIND OF GAME GIFTCARD. SCAMMER MIGHT WANT GAME GIFTCARDS.
I will be available almost all the time 18 hours/day from 9 pm - 3 pm EST, 6 pm - 1 pm PSt. If you can't get in touch with me instantly on Skype - live:moseiric, Leave me a message on EpicNPC

Add me on:
Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279

setsunaepic All Lower Case
Kik: SetsunaEpic
My real Skype should be live:moseiric. If you see 2 or more SetsunaEpic. Please ask both to verify on Epicnpc Forum. I'm a Trusted Seller. I'm happy to bring Joy to you gaming experience.

Last edited:
ip hash: fd607b966c1896af78d1d8

Prjctink

0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great customer service, extremely helpful and tries to get the best deal for you.

First Timer, quick to respond, tries to get the best deals for you and extremely helpful. Even though there was a issue it was sorted out quickly with no hassle. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!