EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [Global] Godly Starter Triple Duplicate: Angelo x 3 💎Teze x 3💎Damien x 3

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

SetsunaEpic

Best Place 4 Mobile Game Accounts💯💎3300+ Reviews💎
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
3451   0   0
Country
Vietnam

Hello,
First time buyer and need a trusted service? Simply don't want to waste hundred to thousand of $ hoping to get your favorite Heroes?
I'm offering Overhit Account with your Favorite SSR. Message me on My Only Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279 with lightning respond!

All Accounts are at Chapter 1-10. Unlinked. SELECTIVE AVAILABLE available at 3-10. ALL DEVICES ANROID/IOS.
All Accounts are 100% Legit rolled/No Interfering Game File. No Modded/Hacked/Duped Involved.
All Payment via Paypal | Bitcoin.
Whole Transaction & Delivery can taken from 5 minutes to 30 minutes! at Maximum 8 Hours if Time Zone Different.

Click Here for 3000+ Positive Feedbacks without a single Fraud

Message me on Discord to search for your Favorite SSR:
Featured Accounts for Better Deal & Limited Stock
A Well - Demand Account not always available & always out of stock. Therefore, I can help you get one that you desire & Price is high due to that.

Looking for Fresh Starter 1-1 , 1-10 Accounts? Visit Here: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/glo...r-story-1-5-find-me-a-cheaper-seller.1464212/

Featured Starter Accounts/ Special Combo
Story 1-10 Fresh starter, Unlinked, Selective Available. Message me , I have more than listed.

TRIPLE DUPLICATE HERO (Best Combo)

[Global | God Tier ] 13 x SSR : Angelo x 3 + 3 x 5* Equipments Price: $80
Story 1-10 | Selective Available
More Info: Godly Triple Angelo that if you play the game you will have him +6 Easily and going the Super God Tier. 1 from Selective Starter, 1 from Selective Mission, 1 from Last Mission for total Angelo x 6 = Max Limit Break!

[Global | God Tier ] 13 x SSR : Angelo x 3 + 3 x 5* Equipments Price: $80
More Info: Godly Triple Angelo that if you play the game you will have him +6 Easily and going the Super God Tier. 1 from Selective Starter, 1 from Selective Mission, 1 from Last Mission for total Angelo x 6 = Max Limit Break!

[Global | ID6127 ] 10 x SSR : Teze x 3 + Jinkai + Esta + Sophia x 2 + Ash x 2 Price: $25
Story 1-10 | Selective Unused
More Info: Godly Triple Teze that if you play the game you will have her +6 Easily and going the Super God Tier. 1 from Selective Starter, 1 from Selective Mission, 1 from Last Mission for total Teze x 6 = Max Limit Break!

[Global | ID6129 ] 9 x SSR : Teze x 3 + Leika + Esta + Hien + Ash + Sophia x 2 Price: $25
More Info: Godly Triple Teze that if you play the game you will have her +6 Easily and going the Super God Tier. 1 from Selective Starter, 1 from Selective Mission, 1 from Last Mission for total Teze x 6 = Max Limit Break!

[Global | ID6130 ] 7 x SSR : Teze x 3 + Aria Price: $25

Teze x 2 (Top Tier Unit Focus)

[Global | God Tier ] 7 x SSR : Teze x 2 + Alex + Amoden Price: $7
View attachment 126200

Sold:
Over 190 Accounts

Disclaimer & Term of Service
1. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issues so far and 100% safe with every other Mobile Games, 11000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
2. There is no ban in Rerolled Accounts with Macro or even using it. Interfering Game File like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase will get you banned.

3. If developer decided not allowing Rerolled Accounts, there is nothing I can do. I won't take responsible if Developers decides to enforce their rules any times.
4. Broker - I will not take responsible if buyer/seller do shady practices but I will do my best to help both party with their best interest.

Please read carefully. I'M NOT MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I WILL NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.
All payment via Paypal or Bitcoin
I will be available almost all the time 18 hours/day from 9 pm - 3 pm EST or 6 pm - 1 pm PSt. If you can't get in touch with me instantly on Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279, Click here to leave me a message on EpicNPC
Add me on:
Click here to leave me a message on EpicNPC

Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279
setsunaepic All Lower Case
Kik: SetsunaEpic
My real Skype should be live:moseiric. If you see 2 or more SetsunaEpic. Please ask both to verify on Epicnpc Forum. I'm a Trusted Seller. I'm happy to bring Joy to you gaming experience.

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: f0fd6e520829395f4bacf2
0   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Flawless and awesome seller

Second transaction with Setsuna and it is still as flawless and fast as it was before. Very friendly and helpful especially when I requested updates from time to time, highly recommended.

0   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
The best seller ever !!

Time and time again, setsuna impressed me with such patience and understanding. Not only that, all of the transactions were smooth and fast. Highly recommended seller to buy from !!