EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Global Fresh / Orb / Farmed Accounts ~ TYBW Round 6 ~ xtreme-gacha.com

Mobile Region
Global
Filter
Store

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
241   0   0
Country
Philippines
* TYBW Round 6 *

- Update regarding Farmed accounts -
* Story Quest are now completed up to Part 3: The Rescue (Normal). Previously it was only up to Part 1: Substitute Soul Reaper (Normal). Part 4 onwards are still untouched. *

BBS GLOBAL Fresh, Orb, and Farmed Accounts
Prices are in $USD

ACCOUNTS FOR SALE AVAILABLE @ XTREME-GACHA.COM

* Please go through the website's Help menu first then PM me if you have any more questions *
1570174763025.png

Quick Summary about the different kinds of accounts:
- Fresh accounts are exactly what it says, only tutorial quest is done. Just logging in daily to get orbs and other rewards then summoning when enough orbs and summon tickets are accumulated.
- Orb accounts are just like fresh accounts, only tutorial quest is done and just logging in daily to get orbs and other rewards. The difference is that I don't summon or use tickets on orb accounts and just let it accumulate over time.
- Farmed accounts on the other hand can be considered as "boosted" accounts.
- Story quest Part 1: Substitute Soul Reaper (Normal), Part 2: The Soul Society (Normal), and Part 3: The Rescue (Normal) are already completed.
- Story quest Part 4 (Normal) up to Part 13 (Normal) are untouched.
- Story Quest Part 1 (Hard) up to Part 13 (Hard) are all untouched.
- Side and Sub quests are untouched.
- Guild Quests, Epic Raids, and Chronicle Quests are also untouched.
- Event, Challenge, and Coop quests are all farmed/completed.
- Senkaimon is completed if available.
- Characters are max leveled. Accessories, link slot potions, brushes etc are available from farming coop and event quests.

How to buy:
1. Go to our website @ https://xtreme-gacha.com/bbs/
2. Choose an account you want to buy and copy the account's code.
3. Send me a private message here along with the account's code you have chosen.
4. I'll reply to you with information on how to proceed with the payment.

Process (Once payment is received):
1. Provide the KLab ID (Email) and Password where you want the BBS account to be linked.
2. I link the BBS account to your KLab ID.
3. Done.
Payment Methods:
1. PayPal (Goods or Services Option)
2. No trades please
Note: Please don't send payment if I am not online because the account you want to buy might not be available anymore since I usually let an account stay in the website for a few hours before removing it even after it has been already sold. To be safe and to avoid this kind of situation, please get my confirmation first that the account you want to buy is available before paying.

How to contact:
1. EpicNpc through PM
Disclaimer for 'Farmed' Accounts:
Please understand the risk that comes with the use of third party programs. I will not force you to buy the account if you do not accept the risk nor will I trick you that these are legitimate accounts. Only proceed on buying if you fully accept the risks involved as I will not be offering any refunds. At the moment, the risk is low and no reported bans yet from my customers. Once I have confirmed that these accounts are deemed high-risk, I will immediately stop selling the accounts. The accounts also have a "No Return, No Exchange" policy so please choose carefully.
Sample Farmed Account (Last Updated @ October 4, 2019):
Sample Fresh Account (Last Updated @ August 15, 2019):
Sample Orb Account (Last Updated @ August 15, 2019):

Attachments

Last edited:

vm1nd

1   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Very reliable and fast seller

He has his own website which works perfectly! I bought 3 accounts from him already and everything worked fast and easy!

Ismail121

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Perfect seller

I have bought from this seller multiple times and each time it has been a very smooth transaction and very polite and understanding too. I will highly recommend this seller to anyone

Saams06

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/paypal-transaction-held-by-saams06.1418926/
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 898c819ff5fcab6f465100

Saams06

Banned
0   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/paypal-transaction-held-by-saams06.1418926/
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

ip hash: 898c819ff5fcab6f465100

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
241   0   0
Country
Philippines
he does not want to pay me back my account he took me to avoid
Why would I pay you back if I already gave you the account? That's not fair isn't it?

ip hash: 62a2f5ef0c79a7ab786566

Saams06

Banned
0   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
you are not honest not bad I will be refunded by PayPal

ip hash: 2645f40819c2f6d1982709