• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Global 6 Million CC! 6/6 Ban, 6/6 Lv, 6/6 God Eli etc $299 Steal Deal

Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. End Game
Linked
Linked

Oaesi

Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Steal Deal Global Grand Cross Account
I've tried to fit as much as possible in the images but if anything else is needed I can provide images & info

------------
18 Fully Built UR Gear Sets!!!
And around 6 half made ones

------------
47 Level 90 UR Characters
------------
Full KoF & Re: Zero Collaboration, Partial AoT & Slime Collab

------------
All Final Boss Outfits
------------
Almost Every Seasonal & Exclusive Unit
------------
New Brunhild 4/6 Required For Important Bird Event
------------
Has Twigo's Holy Relic, and is 10/15 to another
------------
Most of the Units you can think of have near or max cosmetics, however that is a lot of images, and would take up space in the Imgur
------------
Materials are shown at the end of the Imgur, But has around 370 UR Stones, 500 5 Star Stones, 1100 Bellmoth Mats, and 500 of each other Demon Mat

Account is linked via Email only, but it is a dummy email and you will be given it within the transaction process
Middleman on EpicNpc Only

ip hash: 53b41934ed75e14179ab72

thecornet123

Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
BAD SELLER

bad seller, he forced me to buy his account, he seemed to think I was stupid by giving laughing emoticons, even though he was the stupid one, I already said I was looking for an unlinked account and was not interested in his account because it was linked, i dont care if he give me the data linked, I'm just looking for an UNLINKED account

Oaesi

Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
This man has no relation to me or this post and is for some reason attempting to sabotage it, Please remove the feedback admins ty

ip hash: fbba28123f0949e83d2743