• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Getting back a payed tramsfer account wise

yeeeh

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I let some guy buy my account, he was verified through paypal and such. But he payed xfered the character before he payed. I honestly completely didnt think he was that type of person. Ive dealt with scammers before. Is there anyway to get my character back if i call blizzard and say it happened because my security was compromised?

Hostile1

Account Disabled
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Call or send an email to Blizzard Asap. If you have another account, make a character on the server your main was on and put in a GM ticket. There is a big possibility of having the character restored, if the account hasn't had many problems with account security in the past.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ya it's possible.

At least to get the account he transferred the character to locked. Just say "Hi, I'm *name on account* I attempted to log onto my account one day and found that my character was no longer there, I then checked my e-mail and saw that it appeared my character *character name* has been transferred off of my account. I was wondering if there is any way you could possibly return my character. Please understand my frustration in this matter and realise I seem to have lost my character which I have dedicated such a tremendous amount to establishing.

Regards,

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I'd be careful, a lot of people have had all their accounts banned for reporting it account>account xfers, both accounts involved that is(meaning your account and the new account the other guy bought and xfer it too).

Don't use Paypal, use Western Union, and wait for THEM to send the money and make sure it's in your hand, before you give the information too them. Atleast with WU, they can't do any reclaiming or any stupid [censored] like that.