• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

get ready for the funniest thing to come upon this forum right now

Alucard0987-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
WoWneRd711 is tryin to accuse me of scamming cause he is trying to believe himself that i said i had a solid deal with him. and everyone knows that this guy is a scammer. and he is giving me threats of being a scammer and saying he is giving my ip to markee and get me banned. and he is gonna get my account banned from blizzard. he is trying to accuse me of stuff im not. so yeah.. get ready for something really funny.

SirHammertime

Long-term member
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
is this guy a scammer or not?

he wants 2 trade his rogue for my priest/hunter and is saying transfer to test realm so we can play erach others chars cos the password will b different to real server....

is this a scam?

Alucard0987-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
sorry, some guy on aim was threatning to say stuff about me on markee. so i was doing things ahead of time, since he would put filth and lies into markee users heads. but no, i am not a scammer. the guy i was talking with was the scammer, he is known on markee. his aim name is WoWneRd711 and if a mod would please get his markee name i would love that :]

Alucard0987-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
oh, bs bro. your just accusing me for something i didnt do. and btw that was my steam accoutn and i recalled it since u recalled the wow account

DonkeyKong-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
That wasn't your steam account, you frigging idiot, it's mine and you took it after i gave you the WoW account, you friggen idiot, thats why when you forget the password i retrieve the thing for it, yeah mate, suck my [censored]

v0rtix

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
haha, whats with the "friggen idiot" ? It sounds so childish.

/u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alucard0987-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ill have to agree with vortix, u need to act a bit more mature about it instead of calling me childish names. Anyway, can someone just delete this topic lol!

DonkeyKong-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
ill have to agree with vortix, u need to act a bit more mature about it instead of calling me childish names. Anyway, can someone just delete this topic lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

And your what 13, when I called your home phone remember, when you were playing on MY steam account, when you pissed yourself and got your asain [censored] of a mother to stick up for you. Remember that episode, I have your home address, I will use it and I will have to pay you a visit if I have to.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
got your asain [censored] of a mother to stick up for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Racist remarks , insults and cussing and threats are not allowed on these forums. I don't care how mad - annoyed you are. Consider yourself warned !