• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Generaldemons, Scammer, do not trade, see attachment

Maze

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
scammer, do not trade, wanted 1700g on Arthas, sends me 2 screenshots of a character named Zaza, Lieutenant General, ***VIEW ATTACHMENT*** claims it's his character and that it's located on Mannoroth then i find this:

http://www.wowguru.com/db/chars/zaza-id144145/

Zaza, Nathrezim, Lieutenant General... Funny thing is that he said: "finally, id take 1700g on Nathrezim" before i sent him the link.

Gear with the link is the same as screenshots ><, then he pulls the crappy "you're trying to trick me, you're a scammer blablabla" then blocks me, too bad i didn't take the convo because i quickly logged out to log on another AIM, to laugh at him but he simply logged off.

DO NOT TRADE.

Can send the screenshots of the character to the mods, just contact me on AIM.

Zaza

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
To all that read this post,

This is the REAL Zaza on Nathrezim. One of my guildies came across this post earlier today and informed me that my account may have been the target of a scammer. I read the post and immediatly dropped what I was doing to change my password. Apparently there has been someone on my account without me knowing. I am still unsure as to how someone I dont kno/trust could get an account name and password to my account. Obviously this is a scam considering my acc IS NOT FOR SALE. Thanks for reading

-zaza