EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [GB/EU] | Endgame with Moonlight & Popular Chars Account | Update 30 March

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

Qzarel

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
217   0   2
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
qzarel-en.png

Hello Players & Gamers!

Are you the first time buyer and looking for a secured account which does not involved 3rd party. Also, you are not interested in dumping all the money way too much in the game?

I am very happy to help you out! Qzarel is offering you all goodies account for you as Epic 7 Player. All of my accounts are unique in its own way and worth to get if you looking to spend your time playing on it.

I can confirmed the accounts I have listed are legitimate & no mods and macro involved. They are all played by a player and come from the safest sources.

My Payment methods are:-
1. PayPal Transaction : Good & Service (4.7% Fee with Invoice)
2. PayPal : Friend & Family
3. BTC : BTC Address (Email)

4. Skrill : Skrill Email Address

Please Note: I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN & PM you first. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY THOUGH EPICNPC & DISCORD and KIK for verification.
** I also DON'T BUY accounts. Please stop add me and ask to selling the accounts. **

---------------IMPORTANT UPDATE---------------
**Due to Google recently changed its Account policy. Google account is harder to transfer its owner. Please follow my instruction thoroughly to secured the Google account to prevented account locked out.**

Contact information:-
My only discord: Qzarel#8643
Kik: qzarel

_________________Global Account_________________

[ID0124][Global Server] High end with a decent cleaving team J.Kise and A.Lots with speed 242. The account CP total is 454k but it does have multiple 100k CP characters along with some good build for the healers and usable on any content. If you looking for a good account end game that can auto any Hunts and doing some decent job on PVP and might reach Champion Tier. This one might be your answer!

Price : 350$

5* : Fallen Cecilia [ML], Judge Kise [ML], Dark Corvus [ML] {SSS}, Martial Artist Ken [ML], Maid Chloe [ML], Diene [Limited], Luna [Limited], Cerise [ML], Seaside Bellona [Limited], Baiken [Limited], Vildred {B}, Charlotte, Baal & Sezan, Yufine, Iseria, Charles, Yuna, Sez, Haste, Chloe, Tenebria, Basar, Tamarinne, Krau, Bellona, Kawerik, Pavel, Zeno, Vivian, Lilias, Sol {SSS}, Melissa, Alencia, Destina
4* Moonlight : Shadow Rose, Wanderer Silk, Crimson Armin, Champion Zerato, Blood Blade Karin, Assassin Cartuja, Shooting Star Achates, Blaze Dingo, Kitty Clarissa, Auxiliary Lots, Fighter Maya, Assassin Coli, General Purrgis, Challenger Dominiel
SC : Kluri, Roozid, Axe God, Lorina, Hazel, Montmorancy
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/DvqdGr3

1585284474927.png

- English Name
- Abyss : 91F
- Adventure : Normal and Hard Cleared
- Hunt : Auto All Hunt 11
- Raid : Raid Normal and Hell 2 Bosses Cleared
- PVP : 4000
- Rank Up Pack 1 - 3 still available to buy
- Google Gmail Account, You will getting full access on email.

[ID0126][Global Server] 4 ML Characters with Full Limited, Total of 483k CP with Vildred speed SS devotion account. The account was a great account with a 3 man Wyvern team auto, also having some good gear ready to farm all the Hunts. Highest speed is 236 F. Lidica with a good team to combo with her such as C.Dominiel and BB Karin. Full team cleaving waifu. If you looking for a nice end game account with choice of waifu team and full limited, this might be a great account to looking at.

Price : 300$

5* : Fallen Cecilia [ML] {B}, Specimen Sez [ML], Faithless Lidica [ML], Martial Artist Ken [ML], Diene [Limited], Luna [Limited] {B}, Dizzy [Limited], Baiken [Limited] {B}, Seaside Bellona [Limited], Cerise [Limited], Cecilia, Kise, Vildred {SS}, Baal & Sezan, Yufine, Ravi, Yuna, Sez, Haste, Tywin, Ken, Aramintha, Tamarinne {B}, Sigret, Luluca, Vivian {B}, Lilias {B}, Elena, Sol {SSS}, Melissa, Alencia
4* Moonlight : Shadow Rose, Wanderer Silk, Champion Zerato, Blood Blade Karin, Assassin Cidd, Guider Aither, Watcher Schuri, Kitty Clarissa, Auxiliary Lots, Fighter Maya, Assassin Coli, Challenger Dominiel
SC : Lorina
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/IP4BSM3
1585303466320.png

- English Name with number
- Abyss : 91F
- Hunt : Auto Wyvern, Golem, Banshe 11
- PVP : 3000
- Stove Linked Yahoo, You will getting full access on email.

[ID0118][Global Server] 4 Moonlight Account includes the popular one, Arbiter Vildred with some more Moonlight 5* Nat characters. The account have some decent gear and able to auto Wyvern 11 just doing fine. Also have the very beast Moonlight characters for RTA with a nice selection. One of the best account so far for a mid game!

Price : 150$

5* : Fallen Cecilia [ML], Arbiter Vildred [ML], Apocalypse Ravi [ML], Ambitious Tywin [ML], Diene [Limited], Luna [Limited], Cerise [Limited], Kise, Baal & Sezan, Yufine, Tywin, Lidica, Aramintha, Tamarinne, Bellona, Kawerik, Violet, Cermia, Pavel, Elena, Melissa
4* Moonlight : Shadow Rose, Wanderer Silk, Celestial Mercedes, Blaze Dingo, Kitty Clarissa, Roaming Warrior Leo, General Purrgis, Crescent Moon Rin
SC : Montmorancy
Detail : - English Name
- Abyss : 92F
- Hunt : Auto Wyvern 11
- Stove Linked Account, You will getting full access on email.

[ID0102][Global Server] Global Account mid game with 5 Moonlight and New Limited, Have most of the popular characters. The account have some old collab limited but most are new. Mid game with a pretty nice gear for 5 star moonlight with a nice gear for wyvern 11 ready for farm but need some adjustment before ready to go!

Price : 90$

5* : Arbiter Vildred [ML] {B}, Sage Baal & Sezen [ML], Judge Kise [ML], Apocalypse Ravi [ML], Ruele of Light [ML], Cerise [Limited], Diene [Limited], Baiken [Limited], Cecilia, Charlotte, Yufine, Iseria, Chloe, Basar, Bellona, Sigret, Pavel, Alencia, Destina
4* Moonlight : Blood Blade Karin, Assassin Cartuja, Shooting Star Achates, Auxiliary Lots, General Purrgis, Troublemaker Crozet
SC : -
Detail : - Chinese Name
- Abyss : 62F
- 2300 Skystone

[ID0119][Global Server] Global Account mid game Popular Moonlight A.Vildred and Silver Blade Aramintha. The account is currently at mid game and have some amount of resouces left to farm. Mid game account with a nice selection of 5 Star. Good account to look at!

Price : 70$

5* : Arbiter Vildred [ML], Silver Blade Aramintha [ML], Diene [Limited], Luna [Limited], Cerise [Limited], Kise, Yufine, Kayron, Iseria, Charles, Yuna, Lidica, Ken, Basaar, Bellona {B}, Cermia, Pavel, Luluca, Elena, Alencia, Destina
** No Baal & Sezan **
4* Moonlight : Shadow Rose, Wanderer Silk, Champion Zerato, Blood Blade Karin, Guider Aither, Watcher Schuri, Blaze Dingo, Fighter Maya, Assassin Coli, Troublemaker Crozet, Challenger Dominiel, Benevolent
SC : Kluri, Hazel, Montmorancy
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/uhzytIr
1585033469379.png

- English Name
- Abyss : 81F
- 2300 Skystone

[ID0077][Global Server] Triple Moonlight with Waifus and Dark Corvus, Triple Limited with Sol Account. One of the very decent account with a good characters ready to farm with the total CP of 311k max. But have a good farmer ready to go. Very good account ready to go!

Price : 45$

5* : Ruele of Light [ML], Dark Corvus [ML], Faithful Lidica [ML], Luna [Limited], Baiken [Limited], Dizzy [Limited], Kise, Vildred, Baal & Sezan, Yufine, Kayron, Charles, Sez, Haste, Lidica, Tenebria, Basar, Bellona, Luluca, Zeno, Vivain, Sol, Destina
4* Moonlight : Celestial Mercedes, Blood Blade Karin, Assassin Cartuja, Assassin Cidd, Shooting Star Achates, Guider Aither
SC : Lorina
Detail :
- English Name
- Abyss : 76F
- Adventure : Avaliable to Farm on Hard
- Rank Up Pack 1 - 3 still avaliable to buy

[ID0068][Global Server] Best Martial Artist Ken + Judge Kise Account. Very good account for starter of 216k CP. The account have both of the most popular characters contain on the account. Good account for a starter player.

Price : 35$

5* : Judge Kise [ML], Martial Artist Ken [ML], Luna [Limited], Yufine, Ravi, Iseria, Chloe, Tenebria, Bellona, Cermia, Luluca, Melissa
4* Moonlight : Shadow Rose, Shooting Star Achates, Kitty Clarissa, Roaming Warrior Leo, Troublemaker Crozet
Detail : - English Name
- Abyss : 49F
- Adventure : Normal Cleared, Hard Available
- Raid : Raid Normal Cleared
- Rank Up Pack 1 - 3 still avaliable to buy

[Broker Account][Global Server] The very high end account of Global with 12 Moonlight & Full Limited Account, it have a god tier gearing characters and always stayed at Champion IV - I and some Legend. It have so many things to go with so you should look into the URLs for details. More info need please direct message to me.

Price : 2500$

Last Update:
- Pulled Cerise, Lilibet, Little Charlotte (ML)
- Can Manage Gear to 263 speed (Faithful Lidica), 267 (Cerise)

Detail (There are 2 links) : http://imgur.com/a/5G3QBiE
1584701465423.png
-
- English Name

- Abyss : Conqurered
- Hunt : Auto All Hunt 11
- Raid : Raid Normal and Hell Cleared
- PVP : 5000 - 5400

[Broker Account][Global Server] Mid game account with a good setup and have a nice gear and most useful Moonlight. One of the very nice mid to end game account with a very good amount of items ready to play!

Price : 150$

Detail : https://imgur.com/a/7d8gL7M
1584708388059.png

- English Name
- Abyss : 90F

- Stove Linked Account, You will get full access to email

[Broker Account][Global Server] High end account with 7 moonlight characters 5 star. The account still at end game and still have floor 90 abyss to clear for skystones. Account has a good setup for 3 hunt team such as Wyvern, Banshee and Azu 11 full auto. also have the good healers setup for PVP as well. top CP around 430k. Very great end game account with a lot of good moonlight you might need to look at.

Price : 250$

Detail : https://imgur.com/a/qrzm2Gu
1581046387383.png

- English Name
- Abyss : 90F
- Hunt : Auto Wyvern, Banshee, Azimanak 11
- 1543 Skystone

- Stove Linked Account, You will get full access to email

_________________Europe Account_________________

[ID0107][Europe Server] High end account with Rank 65 & 400k CP total or more. The account have 3 ML characters and 3 Limited and Highest speed is 225 Shadow Rose. The account have some good amount of resouces for farm and have team auto for Golem/Wyvern 11 auto team setup ready for farm. One of the nice account with some good moonlight characters.

Price : 100$

5* : Specimen Sez [ML] {SS}, Maid Chloe [ML], Specter Tenebria [ML], Diene [Limited], Luna [Limited] {B}, Cerise [Limited], Cecilia, Baal & Sezan, Yufine, Iseria, Charles, Chloe, Basar, Tamarinne, Ludwig, Luluca {A}, Elena, Lilibet
4* Moonlight : Shadow Rose, Celestial Mercedes, Champion Zerato, Blood Blade Karin, Assassin Cidd, Guider Aither, Kitty Clarissa, Fighter Maya, Assassin Coli, General Purrgis
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/odKex1I
1583563543236.png

- English Name
- Abyss : 86F
- Adventure: Normal and Hard Cleared
- Hunt : Auto Wyvern, Golem 11
- 5300 Skystone 45 Bookmark

[ID0111][Europe Server] Triple Limited Unlinked with some decent gears for mid game player account. The CP of the account total is 313k firm. It have alot of potentials for farm to end game stages with decent amount of resouces ready to go, One of the best mid game account you can find.

5* : Fallen Cecilia [ML], Desert Jewel Basar [ML], Luna [Limited], Cerise [Limited], Seaside Bellona [Limited], Charlotte, Yufine, Charles, Tywin, Ken, Basar, Bellona, Elena, Lilias, Alencia
4* Moonlight : Shadow Rose, Champion Zerato, Blood Blade Karin, Shooting Star Achates, Wacher Schuri, Blaze Dingo, Fighter Maya, Challenger Dominiel, Crescent Moon Rin, Tempest Surin
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/dbo5lGx
1583928147568.png

- English Name
- Abyss : 62F
- Adventure: Normal Cleared, Hard still available to farm
- Stove Unlinked Account

[ID0110][Europe Server] Full Limited Unlinked Account with 2 Moonlights and some Midgame gear account. The account is also unnamed which mean you can still change the name to one you liked. Have some good amount of Leifs for farm but need to invest for monthly and get some Skystone back. It have most of the important characters so wasn't a big deal.

5* : Fallen Cecelia [ML], Specter Tenebria [ML], Diene [Limited], Luna [Limited], Cerise [Limited], Seaside Bellona [Limited], Baal & Sezan, Yufine, Ravi, Kayron, Sez, Haste, Tywin, Lidica, Ken, Aramintha, Ludwig, Sigret, Violet, Lilias, Destina
4* Moonlight : Shadow Rose, Wanderer Silk, Celestial Mercedes, Crimson Armin, Assassin Cidd, Fighter Maya, Assassin Coli
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/EyGnGXt

1583668805311.png

- Unnamed
- Abyss : 54F
- Adventure: Normal Cleared, Hard still available to farm
- PVP : 2000
- Stove Unlinked Account

[ID0108][Europe Server] Unlinked & Unnamed Account Arbiter Vildred with Duo Limited. Have like 10k energy for a starter to play. all chapter just direct to chapter 10 for skystone and have a lot of things to do in the account. Fresh and Nice Starter ready to serve!

Price : 35$

5* : Arbiter Vildred [ML], Luna [Limited], Cerise [Limited], Cecilia, Kise, Iseria, Ken, Luluca, Melissa
4* Moonlight : Blood Blade Karin, Shooting Star Achates, Watcher Schuri, Fighter Maya, General Purrgis, Troublemaker Crozet
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/fXbvSf4
1583588078135.png

- Unnamed
- Abyss : 16F
- Adventure: Normal and Hard Uncleared
- 1600 Skystone 63 Bookmark
- Stove Unlinked Account

[ID0093][Europe Server] Good Starter Account with Arbiter Vildred and 2 limited charecter, In this account have many content and reward are available. The account is unlink-email and name changeable, it mean this account can link with your mail and get your name in.

Price : 25$

5* : Arbiter Vildred [ML], Diene [Limited], Luna [Limited], Kayron, Ken, Tenebria, Basar, Cermia, Pavel, Elena
4* Moonlight : Crimson Armin, Champion Zerato, Assassin Cartuja, Blaze Dingo, Kitty Clarissa, Roaming Warrior Leo
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/AQCGPxm
1582340965495.png

- Unnamed
- Abyss : 59F
- Hunt : Auto Wyvern, Golem 10
- Rank Up Pack 2 - 3 still available to buy
- 58 Skystone 75 Bookmarked
- Stove Unlinked Account

[ID0094][Europe Server] Mid game Account with new buffer specter Tenebria and 2 limited charecter,This account still in mid game, they have many content to go to challenge with a ton of skystone and bookmark, very easy to built up your team. The account is unlink-email and name changeable

Price : 50$

5* : Specter Tenebria [ML], Diene [Limited], Seaside Bellona [Limited], Cecilia, Vilderd, Iseria, Tywin, Lidica, Chloe, Krau, Luluca, Elena
4* Moonlight : Champion Zerato, Bloodblade Karin, Kitty Clarissa, Roaming Warrior Leo, Crescent Moon Rin
Detail : https://imgur.com/a/eUpdwO1

1582467022902.png

- Unnamed
- Abyss : 61
- Hunt : Auto Wyvern, Golem 10
- 4126 Skystone 149 Bookmarked

- Stove Unlinked Account

Check your Waifu/Husbando Tier List Here at instant that you don't need to do research by click on image :

tier list.png

Disclaimer & Term of Service (Update 3/5/2020)

---------------IMPORTANT UPDATE---------------
**Due to Google recently changed its Account policy. Google account is harder to transfer its owner. Please follow my instruction thoroughly to secured the Google account to prevented account locked out.**

1. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring might against Developers TOS but the account is not having any issue so far. The account is come from the most trustful source and has no ban/refund history on the accounts.
2. The accounts I am offering are not interfering with game files like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase.

Add me on :

Discord : Qzarel#8643 (Fastest way to reach me)
Kik : qzarel
Private Message though :
epicNPC (If I'm not avaliable here please add me on discord)

*Please double check my contact detail as I am never ADDED or PM to you guys first. Make sure you are trying to reach me out directly on the contact details to verification*

My Available Time : 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM (GMT+7) or 2.00 AM - 5.00 PM (UTC+0)

Attachments

Last edited:

The Shima

93   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Excellent seller A++

Fast delivery. Very helpful - helped me through securing a google account that is linked to the game account. Video walk through was helpful as well. Definitely recommended.

2   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Great seller! Very trustworthy!

No middleman needed. No problems encountered very smooth transaction. Kind and helpful seller. Will definitely buy from again

icometobot

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
52   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Legit Seller

Seller has a good communication, patience, and will provide you with direct details until everything is good and has been changed. I highly recommend this seller. Accounts is good with prompt and direct details as shown on the link.

Jehuty911

15   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Trusted seller! He's a really nice guy and super patient with you! If you have any troubles setting up your account he will guide you through it! Definitely will buy again!

Jehuty911

15   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Amazing seller and a patient guy!

Trusted seller! He's a really nice guy and super patient with you! If you have any troubles setting up your account he will guide you through it! Definitely will buy again!