EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Gachaya GBF Serial Codes Shop & 24/7 Carry Service Team & Linksmate

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Type
Account, Mobage
Rank
200+

marimari

4   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
100/10 would recommend

first time i purchased GBVS codes from seller thru DM. hassle-free. next i tried the website to purchase gbfes 10x dama crystal, even better! got first-time paypal issue that my payment got hold, but after it's resolved, seller sent the serial code immediately. third purchase was ferry's bd skin from the website again, serial code delivered within 12 hours. wouldn't hesitate to recommend :)

Kptn444

0   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Was skeptical at first but everything went pretty smoothly. I bough a Beel serial code, I had a problem with my delivery but once I messaged him on Discord, he solved my problem really fast !
Looking forward buying more from him

ip hash: c13199b855a3cfe592df1f

Deluneko

0   0   0
Country
Puerto Rico
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
An All-Around Professional

I'll admit, I was skeptical at first. However, after hearing about it from my friends, I gave it a shot with a Djeeta VS code and was stunned by the level of professionalism and quality of the store.

I'll definitely come back for more.

neobreakya

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great, Fast, Easy- highly recommend

i have had quite a few transactions with this user, and their webshop.... always super fast (less than 24h wait) and all products have been flawless.. i highly recommend this user for all your granblue needs

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Have had multiple smooth transactions with this seller, is fast and responsive, can be easily contacted on discord. Looking forward to continue using services!

ip hash: 9cdbb28e55e0a026d9b196