EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

G 2 G Review - Why we no longer sell there and you should be careful with them

Black Panther

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
*** still keeps hurting their sellers, I was working there till today and I had over 700 completed order and 540+ positive feedback there as a seller, today they canceled an order that was completed 1 year ago based on a report of the buyer and took my money from my pending payments and in this 1 year, anything could be happened to that account by the buyer. I had read this topic before and did not believe it until today!!
Buyer complained there was a problem with the account and they refunded the buyer? Obviously probably more to the story than you're posting.

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
292   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 1b5dcb7f10ae66c0d8a165

ChrisPTY507

9   0   0
Country
Panama
Multiple Accounts
I will start on saying that i dont believe in coincidences, and everything have a reason so nothing occurs randomly. I stumbled upon this thread and it actually created an account on G 2 G to sell some game accounts legally. I passed the verification review and i uploaded a few listing but out of the blue i got an email saying that my seller account got suspended. I sent an email to support but i got only an automated reply stating that my issue was escalated to a "Higher department" and i have DAYS waiting without any answer. I send a follow up email earlier but still no reply whatsoever.

support service seem to be garbage on that website. and sadly, scammers are everywhere. Most of these site such as this and G 2 G tend to side a bit to the buyer so us seller are always getting the short end of the stick. heck, even paypal sides with the buyer to the point where they simply dispute and say no more and they are on advantage, while you as seller need to provide proper evidence and even then you can lose the dispute or lose the claim itself. Theres also the topic of buyers making chargebacks so thats why G 2 G may have taken the toll on you and the seller loses all his money. imo @Accountwarehouse.com should have proceeded legally against them because of the enormous amount of money involved.

ip hash: 06d9b4635619cc10a81531

Noctisx

Forum Moderator
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
i Recently had a bad time with them Spent about 400 AUD on a Game account and took me well over 2 days to get the actual account -1

ip hash: ead5e7c16d56612ec09d8d

Black Panther

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yes true But i wont be using that site anymore
Honestly you should do it yourself. You already have experience it looks like no need to go through sites like these. Just find forums like epic and sell directly is the way to go is always my personal recommendations.

Last edited:
ip hash: 6c4cbe8890d268c850e99c

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
292   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: ca64d1dde857c240cf823d