• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

firewall=Scammer!

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
the user firewall is a scammer. His AIM name is UR CaRazY. I purchased a supposed BC beta key from him for 150$. I trusted him because he had 10 positive reputation and was trustwho verified.

He sent me a BC beta email with a key that didn't work, which when input said it wasn't a real key. I sent him a screenshot of the account upgrade page showing that the key was invalid, and he claimed he would send me a refund.

He then went AFK on AIM for several hours, and when he came back he again apologized and said he was in the process of refunding me.

I never recieved a refund, AND he never logged on AIM again after that.

I'm going to open a paypal dispute, i couldn't issue a chargeback unfortunately.

I urge you not to deal with this person unless you want to be ripped off. -_-

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hello,
Sorry for your Misfortune there, But Not sure if youve done any searching, i posted about this guy NMQ who is a scammer and By Means Mentioned he was Firewall on Markee.

And of Course He doesnt dispute it in his reply. So that should tell you something....

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Didn't log the chat because, at the time i didn't think he was scamming me due to his positive reputation + trustwho verification. He emailed me from his trustwho email, i can screenshot that - the payment i sent him, the phoney beta key he sent me, the fact that the phoney beta key shows as not being useable on the transaction page ( which is a screenshot i already sent to him ). I also have the paypal email i sent the money to...

So just let me know what you'd like to see, and i can get it to you.

firewall

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Vendetta: Yes, I did protest. You just never read it.

I didn't scam this guy, I gave him the BC key and he lied saying it didn't work. I don't scam because I am not a [censored].

Edit: By the way, Alexandra, I CAN provide any info you need such as logs, screenshots, etc.

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It didn't work. Not only did it not work, but i took a screenshot of it not working and sent it to you and you AGREED with me that it did not work, and lied to me about sending me a refund.

In fact, here is the screenshot of the key, which when input did not in fact work and stated that it wasn't even an expansion key :

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4069/keydoesntworkxa3.jpg

and here is a screenshot of the email you sent to me, from your trustwho verified email no less, which you can see clearly in this screenshot :

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4603/untitledxc3.jpg

Here is where i've scrolled down you can see the URL matches and it's the same email, you can see the key code matches the one input into the box for the upgrade :

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4286/untitled2xx2.jpg

Also i'd like to note that an incorrect expansion key comes out with the error " Key not expansion key ". Go ahead, try it - use a random string of numbers/letters in the upgrade box, and it will return that error. You have to enter the correct login to even get that error or you'll get an invalid login error, so i definately did NOT fake those screenies. Also if you've already upgraded the account it shows up as a success, account already upgraded screen.

Whether intentional or not, you definately did scam me, you sent me a key that didn't work, i proved to you that it didn't work, i requested a new key or a refund, you LIED to me saying you were in the process of providing one, and then poof! You dissapeared.

If you do have chat logs, and they aren't tampered with what they will show is an extremely nervous me because i've had the unfortunate occurance of being scammed on these forums no less then five times now, us making a transaction, me paying 150$ and then getting nothing out of it. I told you when you afk'd for 4-5 hours not responding after you claimed you would send me a refund the first time, that i would try to do a chargeback. I even kindly held off calling my bank company, because i thought you were being legitimate.

Unfortunately i can't do a chargeback, or i would. I didn't get anything out of this transaction except for ripped off. =/

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Oh, something else i forgot to mention which pretty much seals this whole deal. If you input a key which has already been input into any account, it says "invalid key " rather " key not expansion key ". That means that without a doubt this key is fake, or not a real key.

Look, Firewall. I'm a nice person - i just wanted to buy a darned beta key so i could play the expansion with my boyfriend and my brother and my friends. Originally i went through posting all this because i was upset that i got ripped off and i wanted to make sure other people didn't go through the same ordeal. You seem to think that it's impossible you gave me an incorrect key. Could you look at these screenshots and go through the steps to try this stuff yourself maybe, so you can see that i'm telling the truth, the key doesn't work and i just want my money back. I'm an honest person, i don't mind paying for something but i didn't actually GET anything, and right now you have 150$ that you didn't give me anything for. I don't understand why you couldn't work this out with me on AIM instead of blocking me apparently, but considering the fact that i've posted proof, and i'm being perfectly reasonable - do you think you could consider refunding my money now?

>.<

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well, Those screenshots look pretty convicing.
And Firewall, No Offense bro, but logs can be changed as easy as underwear. Unless Screenshots were taken during the transaction of the chat conversation etc, The Logs are pretty much non credible.

And firewall, Here is my post and your reply is a bunch of ________________________ That...

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...true#Post173307

Oh, and Another funny thing is you gave this poor kid whom you gave a Fake/Used Key to a negative after he gave you one. I found that a Retaliation Based Negative becuase you've been poped.

Thanks - Just an Opinon!

Oh and, The Trust Who ordeal will not & cannot Stop scammers. Only Info you see is there Name and other stuff saying match or what not. So Just becuase they are TWV, Does not mean they cant/wont scam!

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Oh and, The Trust Who ordeal will not & cannot Stop scammers. Only Info you see is there Name and other stuff saying match or what not. So Just becuase they are TWV, Does not mean they cant/wont scam!

[/ QUOTE ]

No it does NOT stop people from scamming. However all the personal info like real addy and phone-numbers are on file with us. If you scam under the TrustWho label your just plain out stupid.

firewall

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok vendetta, I dont know why the heck you are holding a grudge against me, but you're just a wierdo. This issue doesn't involve you at all. And luckily from me, I am not stupid, so why would I scam under a trustwho label? Go ahead and "pursue" this however you want. Call my phone, report me to anybody, I will never recieve any consequences. You can't prove an innocent person guilty.

And also, Vendetta, think about this:
If I randomly decided to leave you a negative feeedback, would you really not leave a negative in return?

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
And luckily from me, I am not stupid, so why would I scam under a trustwho label? Go ahead and "pursue" this however you want. Call my phone, report me to anybody, I will never recieve any consequences. You can't prove an innocent person guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify...I wasn't attacking, accusing or condeming you.Thats not my place. My reply was to Vendetta.

firewall

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I did not scam this guy, and I can prove it. Like I said, Alexandra, I can give you any proof you need. If you leave me an e-mail or instructions on how to send this to you I will have no problem doing so.

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
did you even look at the screenshots or try it out, because i provided more then ample proof that the key you gave me was incorrect. -_-

Thexono

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
he ouldnt have changed the key, it was forwarded straight from his email, and emails cannot be changed, so why does the key not work? I tried it myself

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well, what i'm saying is that it's very possible blizzard made a mistake and sent him an email with a key that simply isn't valid. They do make mistakes. And likely, if he called them they might have told him it wasn't possible, because sometimes they're not wonderful about admitting to mistakes like this one. Either way, what i'm trying to get through to him is the key is invalid for whatever reason, and that i really do deserve a refund since it wasn't useable.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Well, what i'm saying is that it's very possible blizzard made a mistake and sent him an email with a key that simply isn't valid. They do make mistakes. And likely, if he called them they might have told him it wasn't possible, because sometimes they're not wonderful about admitting to mistakes like this one. Either way, what i'm trying to get through to him is the key is invalid for whatever reason, and that i really do deserve a refund since it wasn't useable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree a refund is the right thing to do here. Firewall be a man and make it happen.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Ok vendetta, I dont know why the heck you are holding a grudge against me, but you're just a wierdo. This issue doesn't involve you at all. And luckily from me, I am not stupid, so why would I scam under a trustwho label? Go ahead and "pursue" this however you want. Call my phone, report me to anybody, I will never recieve any consequences. You can't prove an innocent person guilty.

And also, Vendetta, think about this:
If I randomly decided to leave you a negative feeedback, would you really not leave a negative in return?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your Right Firewall, This doesnt concern me, but i post warnings for everyone. I dont have a grudge with you, just posting the experience or what ever you want to call it. (notice you dont deny anything) (or admit for that matter) But Me posting about you isnt a Grudge. Its a Label a warning , but however you take it is totally up to you.

Thanks for calling me a Werido i take that as a complimant considering everything.

And to your Negative reply ordeal, No I would not inreturn give someone a Negative becuase they gave me one. I would simply request from the Website rules to have it remove if it was unjustafied. (Simply put sore losers, guilty players, and children ) retaliate!

Also Alexandra, your comment about being stupid. Your totally correct it would be stupid. But then again most scammers or All scammers arnt very bright now are they. Hell half of them even give you there phone numbers lol........................................

Anyways this is my last post on this topic here. for these reasons:
1. I was Merely Replying to the One whom got Jacked!
2. Now its getting stupid with Panic attack written all over it!
3. Plain facts Given Yet None Provided by the seller!
4. Call it as ya See it!
5. Plain and Simple!

Anyways, Call it what you will. But i have no Grudge against Firewall, He never did get his lil scam off on me. And I dont hold grudges against scammers, whats the point. Anyways this has gone on to long, I Feel for the lose becuase most of us have been down that road.

Hope you get a refund.......
G/L

firewall

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
That isn't even the key I gave him...and I am not posting screenshots of the key unless it's privately to a seller. Vendetta, I don't need to prove anything to you. You don't decide anything, nor does your oppinion matter. You wanna know what I think? I think that guy, from his posts in my search, has been scammed by at least 2 other people. Did you ever stop to think that maybe he might be just a little pissed off about getting scammed by 2 different people so then he thought "Hey, I'll scam this firewall guy"? Vendetta, you are holding a grudge against me because some guy who nobody knows about saw my name at random and pretended to be me. Don't say you arent, because you are. You are no different from the idiots posting about how "TRADEME105 IS A SCAMMER" because they can't figure out that the person with the screenname trademe105 isn't the legit one.

Whatever, who cares, it's not like I change anything. It will be the cd key that this guy attempted to steal from me that will be compromised, nothing of mine. Here are some screenshots of the key I actually gave him, not the fake screenshot he made.

The REAL E-mail I sent to him: http://www.click2host.us/001/betakey.jpg

The screenshot of me entering in that key after he tried to scam me: http://www.click2host.us/006/invalidkey.jpg

If you look at his screenshots, he made a mistake in his [censored] attempt to get revenge on me for proving his stupidity. Look at his screenshot, and look at mine. There are 2 completely different messages.

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Firewall, not only do your screenshots not work, but i'm afraid the email you sent me is screenshotted with your trustwho verified email address and matching URL's. Maybe you didn't see that part. That IS the email which you sent to me. It's really obvious, everyone else can see it too - i don't understand why you're still trying to deny me a refund. Alex - if you want i'd let you log into my email so you can SEE that this is the email he sent me, unaltered. There is no possible way i can fake that.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey firewall,
Again Your right i dont decide anything etc. Like i mention before that apparently your to dumb to realize. I just give out warnings to people! What part DO YOU NOT understand!

You can Call me names all you want only proves that your venting/striking out becuase that simple guiltyness has smacked you in the face.

By the way your screenshot links dont work.

Now Quit WHINING about My Opinion About you and move up and Take care of your Buisness. No matter you have a responsibilty to this individual. Handle your buisness and quit crying!

The more you whine the more you prove otherwise and are and iall your showing is more then willing not to fix it but to accuse the other guy.

Get off and Call me every name in the book like it matters LAWL!

Oh and I noticed How your 11 Positives went down to 10 and another neg was added? Gee Another victim.

firewall

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yes they do work, you have to copy and paste them into your browser. I thought that before you said was your last post. Apparently that's just another one of your lies.

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
That still is not the key you sent me. I'd be happy to prove it by letting Alexandra log into my email account and read the physical email from your trustwho verified email account.

I can also forward it to anyone who wants to see it. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Ok let me ask this .
If I were to log onto Vdraeya email account ( with her permission) to verify that this email came from your account or not as she claims would that satisfy everyone involved here ?

If it did come from your email account firewall would you give her a refund?

Vdraeya

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
How curious that he hasn't made a reply since you posted you were willing to look, Alexandra. I'd prefer if you did just to clear my name, to be honest. It would settle things for me nicely if he didn't have as much oppurtunity to rip people off in the future, even if he won't provide a refund. It would satisfy me if people have the ability to read this post and know what they're dealing with in advance.