• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

FFXI Any Server Crafters Wanted!

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
-Bump-

Seeking out mainly 95+ Clouthcraft, but will consider other crafts over 95. They have to have both guild items. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Blm, Sam, Warr, or Sum. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thanks for all of the fast responses, but keep them coming guys i still need more accounts with any of these requirments. Happy Holidays. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dirtyslurpy

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
~hades 97+1 WW 75blm 75whm 75brd~
sky/sea O brd af+1 body legs tamas ring lots of merits
all obi belts for blm ,spiret lantern,whm af+1 item whm afv2 pants good gear ~ make an offer ~

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright back to <u>ANY SERVER.</u>

-Bump-

Seeking out mainly 95+ Clouthcraft, but will consider other crafts over 95. They have to have both guild items. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Blm, Sam, Warr, or Sum. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright im down to any accounts on the <u>Quetzalcoatl Server</u> with any craft over 90+ with both Guild items. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bump...

Alright im down to any accounts on the <u>Quetzalcoatl Server</u> with any craft over 90+ with both Guild items. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, Smn, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
update

Alright im down to any accounts on the <u>Quetzalcoatl Server</u> and also <u>Garuda Server</u> with any craft over 85+ with both Guild items. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, Smn, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
update

Alright im down to any accounts on the <u>Quetzalcoatl Server</u> with any craft over 80+ with both Guild items. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
update

Alright im down to any Server with any craft 100+3+3. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bump..

Alright im down to any Server with any craft 100+3+3. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Update...

Alright im down to any Server with any craft 98+3+3. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Update

Alright im down to <u>Any Server</u> with any craft <u>97+3+3.</u> This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, Smn, Bst, Rdm or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected]

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Update

Alright im down to <u>Any Server</u> with any craft <u>97+3+3</u>. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, Smn, Bst, Rdm, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected] Send pics if you got them.

Errorrrr

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i gave you couple emails already about my account...

75 NIN/RNG/BRD/COR
Tarutaru female.
100+6 Woodworking with all subcrafts 51+ (3 @ 60).
looking for $500. I'll do $490 if anyone would be interested at all.

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Update

Alright im down to <u>Any Server</u> with any craft <u>100+3+3</u>. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, Smn, Bst, Rdm, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected] Send pics if you got them.

Peaches_Inc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright im down to <u>Any Server</u> with any craft <u>97+3+3</u>. This can be just a striped account, but would like to see this with some form of End Game Job with it. Was looking for a high end Sam, Blm, Smn, Bst, Rdm, or Whm. Merits and Missions completed is always a plus. For any more information or questions contact me at [email protected] Send pics if you got them.

Update: Seeking out the following crafts...
Bonecraft
Clothcraft
Goldsmithing
Smithing
Woodworking
Fishing