• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

FFXI Accounts for Sale/Trade

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Four Accounts for Sale/Trade:

Ragnarok:
Tarutaru - 75BLM 75SMN 75RDM 61BST 54WHM 37NIN
Skills: Clothcraft 100+2, Cooking 60, Goldsmithing 28, Bonecraft 60
Fame: Maxed in All Nations
Areas/Expansions: Sea Unlocked and Sky Unlocked (COP & Zilart)
Gear: Snow Rings, Astral Earring, Serket Ring, All Elemental Staves, Genie Wesqit, Demon Helm, Full Zenith gear, BLM AF2 Full, SMN AF2 Head and Legs, RDM AF2 Legs, Joyeuse Sword, Full Thick Set & Hauberk, Woodsville Axe, Maneater Axe, Scorpion Harness, Peacock Charm and much more. Loaded account.

Fairy:
Mithra - 75RNG 75THF 67NIN 40WAR 37MNK
Skills: Bonecraft 100+3, Clothcraft 60
Areas/Expansions: Sky Unlocked, Sea Unlocked (COP & Zilart)
Gear: Hellfire+1, Scorpion Harness+1, Sniper Ring+1 x2, Flame Ring x2, Strider Boots, AF2 Legs, Kraken Club, and much more. Great account and ready for HNM action!

Hume - 75BRD 75WHM 50BLM 37SMN
Skills: Goldsmithing 62, Smithing 30
Areas/Expansions: Sky Unlocked, CoP Mission 3-2 (COP & Zilart)
Gear: Light Ringx2, Full Elemental Staves, JSE Full, AF2 Head & Body, HQ Instrument Set, Sniper Ring x2, Kirin's Osode, Full Zenith Gear and more.

Hades:
Elvaan - 75WAR 75BST 48NIN 37MNK 37WHM 37BLM
Skills: Alchemy 100+3, Smithing 60
Gear: Juggernaut Axe, Woodsville Axe, Hauberk+1, Full Thick Set, Flame Ring x2, Peacock Charm, FULL AF2 SET, Tiamat Shield, Allure Rings x2, Woodsman Ring, Sniper Rings x2, Astral Rings x2, Serket Ring, and 634BCNM Seals and 281 Kindred Seals! Much more.

Contact Information:
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: xXcrozXx
MSN: [email protected]

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Three more for Sale/Trade

Ramuh:
Elvaan - 75BST 54RDM 72WAR 54WAR 37NIN 37BRD
Skills: Goldsmithing 82, Smithing 60, Clothcraft 40, Cooking 60
Gear: , Thick Set, Luissant Set Full, Adaman Hauberk, Kraken Club, Woodsville Axe, Maneater, and more. Great end game account to have!

Ifrit:
Tarutaru - 75NIN 75THF 70WAR
Skills: Bonecraft 100+3
Areas/Expansions: Sky Unlocked, CoP 12 (COP & Zilart)
Gear: Mamushito+1 x2, Ungur Boomerang, Corse Cape, Flame Ringsx2, Scorpion Harness+1, Sniper Ring+1, Sniper Ring, Strider Boots, AF2 Body Hands and Feet for THF, Jelly Ring, Kirin's Osode, Byakko Haidate, Sieryu Kote, and more. Awesome account and great tank equipped job!

Carbuncle:
Hume - 71SMN 70WHM 61BLM
Skills: Cooking 100+5
Fame: Maxed In All except Sandoria
Areas/Expansions: Sky Unlocked, Sea Mission 1 (CoP & Zilart)
Gear: Serket Ring, Hedgehog Bomb, Astral Earring, Full AF2 for SMN, much more. Great character to take to end game and join HNMLS easily!

Contact Information:
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: xXcrozXx
MSN: [email protected]

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
***CORRECTION***

Ramuh:
Elvaan - 75BST 72WHM 54RDM 54WAR 37NIN 37BRD
Skills: Goldsmithing 82, Smithing 60, Clothcraft 40, Cooking 60
Gear: , Thick Set, Luissant Set Full, Adaman Hauberk, Kraken Club, Woodsville Axe, Maneater, and more. Great end game account to have!

Taku

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Someguynamed
Just to let all of you know, this is a scam.
He says he works for "Gamepal" but he cant' show any pictures.
He doesn't work for Gamepal or for IGE.

Couldnt provide any screenshot or anything that can be proving that these account are real ..
And they say that are Gamepal company workers . . . So as a concern for all of you out there that want to buy one of these account without being risk of getting scam is very high ... Plus all the gear on the account seem to be Rare for most of the account have the same gear ...

He's a lying ***** don't trust him.

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Just to let all of you know, this is a scam.
He says he works for "Gamepal" but he cant' show any pictures.
He doesn't work for Gamepal or for IGE.

Couldnt provide any screenshot or anything that can be proving that these account are real ..
And they say that are Gamepal company workers . . . So as a concern for all of you out there that want to buy one of these account without being risk of getting scam is very high ... Plus all the gear on the account seem to be Rare for most of the account have the same gear ...

He's a lying ***** don't trust him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again Taku, let me fill you in. Unless you have any evidence as to your statement of me being a scammer, please keep your opinion to yourself. Every trade I have ever conducted has always gone through well. Where do you get off calling me a scammer? Is it because you do not have accounts of value? Is it to ruin someone else's money making business? Also why do you talk if you are known to be a scammer yourself? Here is more questions for you to answer: Does IGE offer screenshots? Does Gamepal? No, they do not.

And we are Gamepal AFFILIATES, not a worker for them. I suppose you also call major account vendors scammers because they dont show you screenshots? Also as to rare equipment on all accounts, there is a reason for this. The prior owners played well! I guess its unbelievable to you to also find a HNMLS on one server where most members have great gear? No, it just takes dedication from the players. These are the best accounts I currently have to offer. Not my only ones. Please, keep your unfounded accusations to yourself. You might as well throw something else off the wall and say I'm attempting to blow up the sun. Your only comment is a negative saying you are a scammer which I have also found out from others. Please get a life and stop trying to ruin business for others. Have a good day Taku (aka Scammer).

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Also for those looking to purchase or trade accounts, we also offer assistance over the telephone. To receive help via telephone please

E-mail or message us via AIM/MSN with the following information:
Your Name, Telephone Number, and E-mail.
Which account you are inquiring about.

We will contact you usually within 1-12 hours from receiving your request.

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Once again he lies -_-

[/ QUOTE ]

When you have something to support your ridiculous claims, please, be my guest and fill me in. I would like to know where you get your off the wall ideas of calling me a liar.

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Once again he lies -_-

[/ QUOTE ]

Taku please stop accusing me of scamming when you have no reason to do so. On the other hand you are the scammer. Two negative ratings both labeling you as a scammer. One as recent as today!

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
I can confirm this guy scams...stole my 75 Monk on Slyph.
Don't deal with him...may not be a "scammer" selling these but he definatly is to get them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you must be partners with Taku, or be him himself. Jeez guys, stop trying to ruin peoples business.

kilrain

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Oh, so you want to play that game with me? Lets see, what do I know about you...oh thats right, your name and phone number:
1-904-655-9655
Dilian Bernardino

And I know you live in Jacksonville Florida, you know what you have done is occupational fraud right? Oh, you don't? Well I'll have the cops fill you in. Enjoy.

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, so you want to play that game with me? Lets see, what do I know about you...oh thats right, your name and phone number:
1-904-655-9655
Dilian Bernardino

And I know you live in Jacksonville Florida, you know what you have done is occupational fraud right? Oh, you don't? Well I'll have the cops fill you in. Enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow its as if you're a reverse scammer or someone trying to setup a frame job? You said you have recordings of me saying I hacked your AIM? Thats funny, because I never said that.

kilrain

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
"Hacked AIM"? What the hell are you talking about...

Oh, and your credibility ran out a long time ago on this thread so stop making dumb accusations like someone is "out to get you" or frame you, we all know its bullshit.

gpalact

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
"Hacked AIM"? What the hell are you talking about...

Oh, and your credibility ran out a long time ago on this thread so stop making dumb accusations like someone is "out to get you" or frame you, we all know its bullshit.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny how I've been selling accounts for over 2 years and now I get dumbass people trying to threaten me with dumb stuff.

kilrain

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
"It's funny how I've been selling accounts for over 2 years and now I get dumbass people trying to threaten me with dumb stuff."

You say that, and claim to be an IGE/Gamepal affiliate, yet you cannot provide ANY type of proof for either, not even a website. As far as I can see, you created a Markeedragon account 4 days ago, and already talk like you are a reputatable seller. So by all means, link a site or Playerauction/eBay store to were you have sold these accounts for two years.

kilrain

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
x X croz X x: Hey
redvsblue88: :-*
x X croz X x: ?
redvsblue88: ?
x X croz X x: You need account?
redvsblue88: What account? The one you scammed?
x X croz X x: I didnt scam anything.
redvsblue88: Who are you trying to convince
x X croz X x: =)
x X croz X x: You never called!
redvsblue88: Yeah I did, check your messages
redvsblue88: or Dilians
redvsblue88: Oh, respond to my markee post, its gonna be a stumper!
redvsblue88: Try to defend your reputation some more, its enjoyable
x X croz X x: www.buyplat.com
redvsblue88: Ok, an IGE affiliate site, any proof?
redvsblue88: Your AIM or something on it?
redvsblue88: www.mysupersales.com
redvsblue88: look, im an affiliate too!
redvsblue88: !
x X croz X x: um
x X croz X x: want me to host u a site on high performance hosting?
x X croz X x: reg a domain name and ill do it for u
redvsblue88: well
x X croz X x: you're just mad you gave me ur account then regretted it
x X croz X x: cry me a river will ya
x X croz X x: hahahaha
redvsblue88: we agreed to 500
redvsblue88: and you stole it
redvsblue88: why would I give you a 75 monk
x X croz X x: you said u were quitting
redvsblue88: Sorry, I am more creditable then you on markee, I have a few stickied guides
x X croz X x: GUIDES YES! OMG GUIDES
x X croz X x: lol
redvsblue88: Sweet, thanks for changing your story...you claimed to not know me and made it seem like I was some madman out to frame you for some reason...now you admitted to having my account
redvsblue88: gg
redvsblue88: Furthurmore, why would I just "give" it to you, when you wouldn't give it back if I truly wanted it (IE you would have to be a friend)
x X croz X x: Yes you gave it to me.
redvsblue88: Ok im markeeing this convo, lets see who people believe
x X croz X x: Dude I own you.
x X croz X x: And your account, get over it. you gave it to me.
x X croz X x: lolz
redvsblue88: And your in college? grow up
x X croz X x: yea and i own your acount
x X croz X x: Hey Hey Hey!
x X croz X x: WHAT HAPPENED
x X croz X x: I THOUGHT SE WAS GONNA GIVE ACCOUNT BACK
x X croz X x: HAHAHAH

x X croz X x: OOPS THEY DIDNT
x X croz X x: HAHAHA
x X croz X x: hey can i call u again?
redvsblue88: Does that make you happy kid?
x X croz X x: Yes
x X croz X x:
redvsblue88: good, cause I feel bad for you
x X croz X x: thanks, im gonna make $500 off your account
x X croz X x: feel bad about that
redvsblue88: K, lets see you sell that once its been flagged for being sold
redvsblue88: I flagged it
x X croz X x: lol
redvsblue88: called SE and told em
redvsblue88: 4 credit cards have been on that account
redvsblue88: gg game over
x X croz X x: I dont give a [censored], as long as i make my money
x X croz X x: lolz

kilrain

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
GamePal Jeff: Hello, my name is Jeff, how may I help you?

My Name:
Question
question about some guy who claims to be an affiliate of yours, XxcrozxX is his AIM, [email protected] email contact info

My Name: Hello?

GamePal Jeff: He is not an affiliate of ours

My Name: Ok thanks, he was claiming to be and scamming people, stole my account

GamePal Jeff: Anyone who says they are is a scam

My Name: ok, thanks

Going to say this was fabricated too? Well go onto www.gamepal.com and ask them yourself!

Also claims he runs www.buyplat.com ...Which he may, cheaply and quickly thrown together site, but look at it, ALL sales link directly to IGE, he owns NO accounts of his own, and cannot make sales from it.

hinigashi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
kilraid, im sorry but that conversation looks abit fishy, why?
1. he spoke more politely and even called me sir!
2. he did not type in short text e.g: U - You
3. that was not the same person i spoke to when we had a long chat about one of the FF accounts i was interested in.

i am not defending him nor am i calling you a lier, but it looks very odd... thats all ^^

hinigashi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
oh also, if i am wrong do you have a screen shot of the conversation? even abit of it...

kilrain

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, you are defending him. Trust me, his attitude changes when he has hook, line and sinker on you. He talked the same way with me before he scammed me.

Why would I- why should I waste my time on this thread if he didn't scam me? Just because he tried to sweet talk you into buying an account makes him a saint? Believe who you want to believe, at this point I don't give a [censored], but accusing I forged a conversation and implying I haven't a life like this shitbag scammer is ridiculous.

But go ahead, buy an account from him...hell, buy mine! After all, he used purddy words, uhh yuk!