• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

FALSE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

iamdagamexxx

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I've gotten 2 false negative feedbacks both from scammers when i did absolutley nothing wrong, first guy left me a negative cause i decided not to trade wit him when we where originally "testing" eachothers accounts, I CHANGED THE PASS TO MY OWN ACCOUNT NOT HIS AND HE LEFT ME NEGATIVE.

second guy tried to scam a beta key, after i told him to [censored] off cause he wanted to try it b4 paying he left me a negative.

PLEASE REMOVE THESE 2 [censored] NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS N BAN THE SCAMMERS WHO DID THEM.

thank you,
Mike

lokschris-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Trust me this guy tried to scam me out of 200$ he is a loser 15 year old child who deserves to get a good whiping. he also curses people out when you find out he is a a scammer /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif luv it!

iamdagamexxx

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
LOL, how am i a scammer? im one of the most legit people on the internet, the 1 guy i traded with even states that....

You wanted to "test" my key before paying, is it also a coincidence u did the same thing to this guy and didnt pay?

will post link in a sec

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/238842/an/0/page/0#238842

admins please see the light and ban this fool, he barley even speaks english and is scamming beta keys and leaving false negative feedbacks

lokschris-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
haha u got one guy who says ur legit woopie dinggon u got another person with 18 pos saying ur a scammer and then u tried to scam me out of 200$ g'day scammer =D

iamdagamexxx

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
haha u got one guy who says ur legit woopie dinggon u got another person with 18 pos saying ur a scammer and then u tried to scam me out of 200$ g'day scammer =D

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you're so retarded the second an admin sees this thread and reads your posts your gonna get banned, im 99% sure.

CarbyII

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lol, sorry bud but i dont believe the admins are ganna ban lokschris because there is nothing stating he gave u a false rating. If everyone came on this website and stated the samething u are than every legit neg would get removed.....

Fazed

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lokschris IS indeed a scammer, he scammed my account. I do not understand how he can have 8 positive ratings when he is scammer.

Please ban him admins.

lokschris-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
haha fake how sad you have my rogue and you say u can log in game but it wont let u change the PW on the website liely story -D

mikekess18

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lokschris, you scammed like 3 people already, please shut up, you're gonna get banned. And stop with your smiley faces at the end of your posts before I slap you